Ignas Brazdeikis | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ignas Brazdeikis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Iggy Pop: 6'8" Versatile Canadian Ignas "Iggy" Brazdeikis Orangeville Michigan Pitt

Anyone else you want to give a comment on?

UConn and Florida.

And UConn?

I really like UConn because they have a workhorse mentality. I really like working and getting better and the coaches are saying they can get me to that next level.

I take this as a super positive as he really wanted to make sure he commented on uconn. Really wants to convey the mutual interest. Chill and Kill. Chill and Kill.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I assume everyone is overlooking posting here because they don't wanna get their hopes up ... But it seems like we're in a good place with a few VERY good players.

Gotta reel a few in tho.

Reaction Score
I assume everyone is overlooking posting here because they don't wanna get their hopes up ... But it seems like we're in a good place with a few VERY good players.

Gotta reel a few in tho.

Everyone's gun shy as we've been in a "good place" with many recently that haven't worked out. I agree, they're busy and seem to be making in roads even without closing. But I believe winning will be the key before we see the fruits of their labor.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
If we can convince him and Shittu to come in '18, that would be a start to our roster by itself, assuming Gilbert and Vital are sure bets to be here.

That would also not only draw in good guards, it would allow for some wiggle room where we don't NEED a bona fide stud.

I always want a stud at guard, and as I said the reeling in of other big time guys will draw top guards you would think, but as of now our '18 class needs a stud guard.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score

Gotta reel a few in tho.

Agree here, a good season (or good start to the season if they commit mid season) would do wonders for to get a few of these big boys and get us back on track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom