Ignas Brazdeikis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ignas Brazdeikis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dude scores from anywhere on the floor. Has a nice handle and I'm sure he can post. Looks like a fairly complete game. I like these European type players. Someone said he looks like a more offensively versatile Giffey and I agree. It would be awesome to get this guy.

Reaction Score
This kid scored 50 against Prolific Prep. That high school team might have been able to beat UConn last year (maybe not... but I'm barely kidding...). They're no joke. Elite team.

No idea what our chances are, but I'll take that firepower at 6'8 any day. Seems a little like Vance Jackson in the skilled but slow 3/4 combo mold, with a nice shot.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
His game and physique look like my fellow Reno resident Luke Babbitt (Louisville, Nevada, Trailblazers)

Reaction Score
Chillious needs to start living up to the hype. Real this kid in!
Chillious just got here at the end of recruiting season. Don't expect miracles.

Reaction Score
Ollie just followed him, Shittu & Nembhard (5-star 2019 PG), all from Canada.

TkQ3CKU.png
Chillious and him clearly want in on that pipeline. Totally fair too, because although they've had a great stretch recently, there is no recruiting pipeline that Oregon basketball should monopolize.

By the way... I see @CGarr got the KO follow too. Lace up man.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
This kid scored 50 against Prolific Prep. That high school team might have been able to beat UConn last year (maybe not... but I'm barely kidding...). They're no joke. Elite team.

No idea what our chances are, but I'll take that firepower at 6'8 any day. Seems a little like Vance Jackson in the skilled but slow 3/4 combo mold, with a nice shot.
So he's half as good as denham brown?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Iggy would be an absolutely awesome addition....promise him good stuff, like lots of playing time.

Reaction Score
Chillious just got here at the end of recruiting season. Don't expect miracles.
For the love of god, ENOUGH with the excuses!!!!! He has been on a bunch of these 2017 and 2018 kids since middle school too. He changed schools, not bodies. His work prior to UConn doesn't suddenly get erased from the minds of these kids. Land studs, NOW, or you have failed.

People are already writing off 2017/2018. 2016/2017 was an embarassment. The nanosecond anyone attempts to make an excuse for 2018/2019 is the nanosecond at which Ollie should be fired.

Reaction Score
For the love of god, ENOUGH with the excuses!!!!! He has been on a bunch of these 2017 and 2018 kids since middle school too. He changed schools, not bodies. His work prior to UConn doesn't suddenly get erased from the minds of these kids. Land studs, NOW, or you have failed.

People are already writing off 2017/2018. 2016/2017 was an embarassment. The nanosecond anyone attempts to make an excuse for 2018/2019 is the nanosecond at which Ollie should be fired.

Who's making excuses for 18-19? No one's making excuses about next year just some can accept reality better than others. Ain't pretty as of now, but to say it every fn day is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Who's making excuses for 18-19? No one's making excuses about next year just some can accept reality better than others. Ain't pretty as of now, but to say it every fn day is ridiculous.
Who said anyone is making excuses for 18/19? I said, as soon as anyone does, Ollie should be fired. Why? Because that means there is already a reason to be concerned and, based on recent precedent, that usually means all hell is about break loose.

And you are not paying attention if you think people aren't making excuses for next year. They were making excuses months ago. Lingering injury effects...impacts from sanctions...and so on. Now we have "the change". When I see Ollie at an Iggy game, I will believe in his intent to change.

Reaction Score

I'm not writing off any season or recruit for that matter but if you believe that coaches can produce from day one
you are going to be disappointed. There are good players out there and we'll land some. It will be time to complain if we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom