If possible, the Big East needs to add: | Page 3 | The Boneyard

If possible, the Big East needs to add:

Reaction Score
I'd be very afraid of Gonzaga imploding once they join a real conference. Or at least once Few retires.
I never thought of that. My take was more the issue that I really don't want a OAD school in the Big East. It's better for the conference if they have marketable players for more than just one year. Whatever, we all know Gonzaga would not happen regardless.

Reaction Score
I know things are crazy right now, but what are the actual chances of Kansas joining the Big East?
Zero
but really it's looking like 1 of only 3 options for them. idk what the odds of each are but you could look at it as 1 in 3:

1) remain in big12 (if it can poach some AAC teams)
2) join the AAC
3) join the BE

if i were a KU fan i'd pick option 1, then 3, then 2. if necessary they should have no reservations going Indy in football and opting to save their bball program by joining the BE.

East division: PC, UConn, SJU, Hall, Nova, Gtown
West division: Xavier, Butler, DePaul, Marquette, Creighton, KU

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I believe CBS Sports did a study and found that the 8 remaining schools were worth 9 million per team per year for all sports.
so 5 million more than the NEWBIE. Yeah Kansas is coming!

Reaction Score
The only school that would say yes to the Big East right now and would be a good addition to the league is UMASS. UMASS restores the original footprint of the league. Snark all you want but UMASS with a Big East upgrade has the potential to be a good basketball school.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
A couple of schools come to mind as good potential additions to the league:

Temple
ECU
UCF
USF
Memphis
Tulane
Cincinnati
Tulsa
SMU
Houston
Wichita State

Reaction Score
A couple of schools come to mind as good potential additions to the league:

Temple
ECU
UCF
USF
Memphis
Tulane
Cincinnati
Tulsa
SMU
Houston
Wichita State
A couple is 2 and those 11 additions would be horrible, UConn left the AAC for a reason.

Reaction Score
The only school that would say yes to the Big East right now and would be a good addition to the league is UMASS. UMASS restores the original footprint of the league. Snark all you want but UMASS with a Big East upgrade has the potential to be a good basketball school.
* Snarks *

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
A couple is 2 and those 11 additions would be horrible, UConn left the AAC for a reason.
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
About zero.
Lees than zero if possible. I guess some people think they would love to go the independant route in football. Same for WVU and lets pack our bags and visit Spokane every year.

Reaction Score
If Kansas can’t get into the B10/PAC12 I just can’t see them staying in whatever becomes of the B12-AAC mess

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom