If not for Bouknight... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

If not for Bouknight...

Reaction Score
I don’t “trust you.” I bet you he is a lottery pick. You said he’s not. What’s the bet?
You need to go to sleep you don’t know what your talking about stop listening to the media.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Bouk reminded me of Sophomore year Bazz minus the harsh criticism of him teammates. As we saw Bazz was totally different of a player when he come back junior year. If Bouk does the same he will be at least as good as Bazz was his junior year maybe as good as senior year Bazz because he is more gifted naturally.

Reaction Score
When he's a lottery pick do you promise to stop posting and go back to the football board?
Umm first of all I am all for basketball I know my so don’t dis me on here man. I like both our basketball and football teams. Just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean I am not a basketball fan. I will watch games even if they are losing hoping they win. Don’t screw with me dude. I was watching basketball my whole life compared to the football team.

Reaction Score
If Shabazz and Boatright had $15M sitting on the table they'd have left early too. Hell, Boatright flirted with leaving for the NBA every season as a borderline 2nd rounder
Bazz was not getting drafted first round as a junior.
kemba wasn’t as a sophomore

Reaction Score
Umm first of all I am all for basketball I know my so don’t dis me on here man. I like both our basketball and football teams. Just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean I am not a basketball fan. I will watch games even if they are losing hoping they win. Don’t screw with me dude. I was watching basketball my whole life compared to the football team.
So that's a no, got it

Reaction Score
this is a pretty pathetic look by you. if you’re going to pop off about nonsense at least have the stones to back it up. You should probably just stop posting.
I’m sorry but I have been following this team since I was born and a bad fan like you is not going to work me up. I’m not pathetic sorry I have the stones to tell the truth about the program and players. The program is flourishing I can’t wait till next year. Bouknight just to shut you up will be a lottery g league player next year. I love Bouk but think he should stay another year or two.

Reaction Score
Bouk isn't coming back. If he is anywhere in the lottery, he should go. He might not impact the pros in the first year, but he will be a great pro since his game is made for the pros.

Good luck Bouk in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Why would Bouk settle for a top 15 when he stays a year or two and becomes and top ten pick. If he goes this year best of luck to him. But right now I feel like he is only a g league player that will have to prove himself.
you dont give a poop about his NBA prospects you just know that him coming back most likely makes this team an actual legit final 4 contender and likely top 10 to start the season. This isnt just you its everyone here pretending they give a rats you know what about his NBA career going on about best thing for him is to come back. No. The best thing for Uconn is for him to come back.

Reaction Score
you dont give a poop about his NBA prospects you just know that him coming back most likely makes this team an actual legit final 4 contender and likely top 10 to start the season. This isnt just you its everyone here pretending they give a rats you know what about his NBA career going on about best thing for him is to come back. No. The best thing for Uconn is for him to come back.
Agreed but I know his draft stock isn’t as high as most think on here. I know if he comes back he will make for a better lead going into the NBA. If he stays another year or two he will lead this team to final four or better and that will make him that more valuable to NBA.

Reaction Score
Agreed but I know his draft stock isn’t as high as most think on here. I know if he comes back he will make for a better lead going into the NBA. If he stays another year or two he will lead this team to final four or better and that will make him that more valuable to NBA.
Thats assuming a lot.

Reaction Score
If he is a lottery pick you really think he has potential as of now to dominate in NBA. I think he is a year away myself.

I never said that. I think he has little impact as a rookie.

Reaction Score
I never said that. I think he has little impact as a rookie.
What is it? You said he is a lottery pick and has potential? Why do you think he is a lottery pick he is projected as a 15 pick to me that is not a lottery pick to some that don’t live in reality think that is great.

Reaction Score
What is it? You said he is a lottery pick and has potential? Why do you think he is a lottery pick he is projected as a 15 pick to me that is not a lottery pick to some that don’t live in reality think that is great.
"Lottery pick" is any player chosen 1-14. He`ll get picked before 15 based on his potential. He could turn out to be a very good player but whichever team drafts him most likely will have to be patient with him as he builds his body over the next couple years and develops his game.

Reaction Score
"Lottery pick" is any player chosen 1-14. He`ll get picked before 15 based on his potential. He could turn out to be a very good player but whichever team drafts him most likely will have to be patient with him as he builds his body over the next couple years and develops his game.
He is projected 15

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom