I was embarrassed by some UConn fans tonight | Page 7 | The Boneyard

I was embarrassed by some UConn fans tonight

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Hey willie sorry on this one I was at home yelling pick up the ball too. I find with over 4 minutes left this idea you need to let the ball roll up court to be very stupid and again just Jalen being Jalen, must think it's cute or something. Im not concerned with anyone's disagreement on a play like that or a bad shot, things like that it's any obscenities, telling them they suck, get off the court stuff like that - players and coaches alike.

I don't think it's a bad strategy to let the ball roll late in the game, I think there was less time when they were screaming such, and you can do so at home. But doing it at MSG on top of all your other vulgarities is a totally different experience my friend.

PS: I have no problem with you disagreeing with me either :)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure about Diarra hitting 3s. Did you see him shooting free throws?

U - G - L - Y - he ain't got no alibi those FTs were Ugly. And David Robinson was 6'7" as a freshman. Things change. Him making FTs would be a good place to start.

Reaction Score
U - G - L - Y - he ain't got no alibi those FTs were Ugly. And David Robinson was 6'7" as a freshman. Things change. Him making FTs would be a good place to start.
M - A - M - A, we know how he got that way, yo Momma taught him how to shoot.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We got bigger problems than ball rolling, lol.

I don't think twice about that, my discussion is about "fans" behavior, piled onto all their other juvenile and vile insults hurled at "their team" and it's coach

Reaction Score
I don't think it's a bad strategy to let the ball roll late in the game, I think there was less time when they were screaming such, and you can do so at home. But doing it at MSG on top of all your other vulgarities is a totally different experience my friend.

PS: I have no problem with you disagreeing with me either :)

Small one willie no biggie pal. I hate seeing it unless it's under 1-2 minutes at over 4 he's risking the defender diving on it and losing possession, too much time in the game to worry about that half second. catch the in bounds on the run it's just as fast they weren't guarding full court. Again I was thinking they were seeing it the same as I was just before the 4 minute TV TO.

Sorry I'm done LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom