I feel bad for AG and CV | Page 5 | The Boneyard

I feel bad for AG and CV

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s about feeling bad for these young men. They’re playing a sport where they will receive criticism. Getting to CV he is a senior and we all expect him to bring senior like leadership and he’s not doing that consistently. I think most of us expect more from him every year with growth. Whether we like it or not and I know I don’t I’ve grown to take the good with the bad with him.

Reaction Score
Nah I just don’t stand for slander of players that don’t deserve it. Watch the games and focus on more than 3 poor shots over the course of the game. You might be surprised.
Give me a break dude. This isn’t about slander for you. Vital is the only player you are defending there has been lots of criticism for other players and you have been silent.

Futhermore, he is supposed to be our senior leader and a freshman has been outplaying him and playing smarter than him. He deserves criticism

Reaction Score
Give me a break dude. This isn’t about slander for you. Vital is the only player you are defending there has been lots of criticism for other players and you have been silent.

Futhermore, he is supposed to be our senior leader and a freshman has been outplaying him and playing smarter than him. He deserves criticism
Played pretty damn well today.

Reaction Score
Make some sense on occasion please. He was asked to take the last shot did you watch the last play in regulation? No one even moved from their spread spots and honestly you should be sure to at least get to OT and not leave time on the clock for X. Your attempt to make CVs value more impactful than AGs is funny. They both blew and were part of the reason we didn’t win the game period. Moral victories by rebounding congrats on that your favorite guy still is 3-2 also.

Vital “fans” are becoming irritating. They both suck we need better from each of our senior guards. We’re all hoping to see Ws and hope all of our guys play well so I hope CV goes 8-11 today with 11 boards and we win. I’m thinking a fan like you will be disappointed to see AG play well like we know he can.
Yes I absolutely watched it. So every other time you watch a close ballgame every other team is doing it wrong when the try to keep it from going to OT and win it outright? The time they had was plenty to do something and, if the shot missed, get a rebound or if X got the ball, you foul. But he waited way too long to get any shot. He just moved really slowly. And didn’t try to get the best shot he could. If the plan was to run down the clock and take one shot, then he should have set himself up to be closer to the rim.

Hell, he should have gotten into the paint and tried to draw a foul. Plenty of time. He didn’t do anything that made any sense. You’re frankly making no sense.

AG had a much better game today but you would have to be blind to think that if the game came down to the wire that he would be the guy to have the ball at the end. Bouk proved he’s much better under pressure. And yes, AG played well. But I wouldn’t give him the ball in that situation again. And I don’t think DH would either.

And CV was better on offense today. He hit some key buckets. I think the CV hatred makes less sense than the AG hatred because CV has never done anything but hit clutch shots at key moments.

Reaction Score
Yes I absolutely watched it. So every other time you watch a close ballgame every other team is doing it wrong when the try to keep it from going to OT and win it outright? The time they had was plenty to do something and, if the shot missed, get a rebound or if X got the ball, you foul. But he waited way too long to get any shot. He just moved really slowly. And didn’t try to get the best shot he could. If the plan was to run down the clock and take one shot, then he should have set himself up to be closer to the rim.

Hell, he should have gotten into the paint and tried to draw a foul. Plenty of time. He didn’t do anything that made any sense. You’re frankly making no sense.

AG had a much better game today but you would have to be blind to think that if the game came down to the wire that he would be the guy to have the ball at the end. Bouk proved he’s much better under pressure. And yes, AG played well. But I wouldn’t give him the ball in that situation again. And I don’t think DH would either.

And CV was better on offense today. He hit some key buckets. I think the CV hatred makes less sense than the AG hatred because CV has never done anything but hit clutch shots at key moments.

I say good things about CV unless he deserves other than that. You’re just an idiot who hates AG and knows little about the game. And I said he shouldn’t have had the ball at the end can you read? Hurley elected that Not anyone else. Now go watch the women’s game they’re more your speed.

Enjoy!

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s about feeling bad for these young men. They’re playing a sport where they will receive criticism. Getting to CV he is a senior and we all expect him to bring senior like leadership and he’s not doing that consistently. I think most of us expect more from him every year with growth. Whether we like it or not and I know I don’t I’ve grown to take the good with the bad with him.
Leadership is one of the most overused words out there. I won’t bore you with the list of other overused words but he’s a senior in college - if he plays professional ball, he’s going to be low man on the totem pole and will need to learn how to handle himself wherever.

It’s like saying Girl/Boy Scouts teach leadership. They teach teamwork, commitment, and citizenship. And stuff with knots. But they are following a troop leader. Sports teams might have team captains but they are doing what the coaches tell them to do. Even in the NFL, the QB allowed to call his own plays is rare. Stop with the CV isn’t a leader. He was never groomed as a leader and just because senior and athlete, he’s not automatically a leader.

Reaction Score
I say good things about CV unless he deserves other than that. You’re just an idiot who hates AG and knows little about the game. And I said he shouldn’t have had the ball at the end can you read? Hurley elected that Not anyone else. Now go watch the women’s game they’re more your speed.

Enjoy!
So you can’t argue without resorting to ad hominem attacks? Nice. Grow up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom