I’ve never seen cramps like that | Page 6 | The Boneyard

I’ve never seen cramps like that

Reaction Score
he only played 20 mins??? it's not like he was in the second period of OT. what the heck

Reaction Score
This may be the one that cements your plaque in the BY HoF
1615572707886.png

Reaction Score
Great to hear!

For all you old heads mighta dragged it means might have overexaggerated glad to see Bouk was laughing at the situation and is now ready to roll. His teammates probably are busting his you know what for that scene being carried away

My students say that all the time. I assumed they were just being perverted and I just didn't want to deal with it. Good to know, lol

Reaction Score
Maybe he'll decide to stick around for another year to make sure his body is NBA ready ;>)

Reaction Score
Because unlike you, I actually participate. Have for 50 years. Hardly ever drink water and never cramp. It's more than cramps.
And I'm sure you have the participation trophies to prove it.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Why would he fake an injury, or make an injury seem worse? His durability is like the one knock on him. Every NBA scout was probably watching. ?

Reaction Score
Maybe he was sick going into the game. Maybe he didn’t hydrate well. Maybe both. He does seem to be made of glass, and that can’t be good for his NBA stock. He might need another year just to strengthen and mature his body before he starts battling big grown men.

Reaction Score
He doesn't need another year in college and GM's aren't trying to draft juniors with lottery picks.
The cramping and severity of it was insanely strange though.
I've cramped really bad before but it was usually after playing ball and working out in the summer for hours, and it would happen at night laying in bed. It was so painful but doesn't seem to be anything close to the pain James was in.
The worst pro sports cramping I've seen usually happens to tennis players, but during 5 set matches in the heat. I'm not sure what is up but he had to be very dehydrated and maybe there is some type of nutrient imbalance that he has. All of that can be addressed though and shouldn't scare off a team that wants him.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Maybe he was sick going into the game. Maybe he didn’t hydrate well. Maybe both. He does seem to be made of glass, and that can’t be good for his NBA stock. He might need another year just to strengthen and mature his body before he starts battling big grown men.
What’s with the callous hyperbole? His elbow injury was a freak accident where the Marquette player’s body weight crashed down on his arm, which was pinned to the hard surface of the court. He clearly has gas tank issues, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t know why that comment is fair or necessary

Reaction Score
He doesn't need another year in college and GM's aren't trying to draft juniors with lottery picks.
The cramping and severity of it was insanely strange though.
I've cramped really bad before but it was usually after playing ball and working out in the summer for hours, and it would happen at night laying in bed. It was so painful but doesn't seem to be anything close to the pain James was in.
The worst pro sports cramping I've seen usually happens to tennis players, but during 5 set matches in the heat. I'm not sure what is up but he had to be very dehydrated and maybe there is some type of nutrient imbalance that he has. All of that can be addressed though and shouldn't scare off a team that wants him.
I completely agree that this shouldn’t scare any teams off due to some cramping issues which can be resolved. I still think this is related to the injury and how he stayed in shape during it. I know it’s impossible to stay in game shape during an injury, but one has to wonder if he maybe wasn’t on the best plan during the injury. Twice now we have seen cramp issues. I’m not one to rip on our strength coach or Doran, but you have to think that they have to do a better job making sure these guys are hydrated and eating properly, especially leading up to games at this point in the season.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

I see a Bouk sighting, barely. You can see the outline of his leg and his sneaker behind Tom Moore.

Do you have xray vision?

You sure its not someone else like AJax. i can't verify .....

Reaction Score
Do you have xray vision?

You sure its not someone else like AJax. i can't verify .....
Everyone else is accounted for, including Ajax. The other one you can’t see clearly is Badams. Plus skin color and shoes match Bouk.

Reaction Score
What’s with the callous hyperbole? His elbow injury was a freak accident where the Marquette player’s body weight crashed down on his arm, which was pinned to the hard surface of the court. He clearly has gas tank issues, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t know why that comment is fair or necessary
He gets hurt a lot. It isn’t a criticism of his work ethic or toughness or talent. If you are a business paying Millions for a player his propensity to get hurt is no small issue. That’s all.

Reaction Score
Everyone else is accounted for, including Ajax. The other one you can’t see clearly is Badams. Plus skin color and shoes match Bouk.
Fanta posted another photo on Twitter of the same shot with a slightly different angle, it’s definitely Bouk.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
He gets hurt a lot. It isn’t a criticism of his work ethic or toughness or talent. If you are a business paying Millions for a player his propensity to get hurt is no small issue. That’s all.

Fair enough - I just don't think he's "injury prone" in the way some people describe a guy like Alterique. But he does get beat up a lot and needs to make some adjustments to his conditioning and in-game strategy. Point is - I believe it's correctable

Reaction Score
Fair enough - I just don't think he's "injury prone" in the way some people describe a guy like Alterique. But he does get beat up a lot and needs to make some adjustments to his conditioning and in-game strategy. Point is - I believe it's correctable
Want the best for him, l like you. No disrespect

Reaction Score
I'm like 98.6% sure I heard the pregame crew mention that Bouknight was a full participant in shootaround.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The title of this thread has me singing that 1980 Stephanie Mills tune:

I never seen cramps like this before
Now I'm carried off the floor
Since you came into my life

I don't drink water, this I know
And bananas, oh hell no
You my ball, you're part of me

Online statistics

Members online