I’ve never seen cramps like that | Page 5 | The Boneyard

I’ve never seen cramps like that

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The fact that JB is getting hydrated via IVs should show you how dehydrated he actually was. Fast twitch uber athletes like Bouk really need to self-monitor their own hydration levels to optimize their body's capabilities while performing. Have to feed the engine.

The expectations he has of himself from a sports performance and emotional perspective can also take a toll on dehydration. James D. will get this figured out. Hydrated athletes are usually the guys who are sweating a lot but Bouk --despite his athletic output--(By my eye)has historically never been one of them. Adama/IW/RJ are some examples of guys who are properly hydrating.

Unrelated to JB but related to dehydration--It can be a significant contributor to mortality at older ages and should be taken seriously over the course of one's life.
Could’ve been nervous before the game and couldn’t keep anything down leading to the dehydratio

Reaction Score
Could’ve been nervous before the game and couldn’t keep anything down leading to the dehydratio
Yep or even just amped up. It’s like that similar feeling where you are about to go on a job interview or give a speech to the public. You just get the pit in your stomach feeling and you don’t really want to eat or drink anything.

Reaction Score
1615551199824.gif

Reaction Score
Imagine thinking kolombo is a real poster and not just someone’s troll sock account. Too stupid to be an actual functioning adult.
I don't know. You ever hear him talk about the Monty Hall problem and explain to you how the very clear math is very clearly wrong?

Reaction Score
Has he ever played a tournament-intense game this late at night before? Wonder if that contributed, wonder how well he slept the prior night... I know these are college kids but man it’s 1030 and you’re sprinting

Reaction Score
I don't know. You ever hear him talk about the Monty Hall problem and explain to you how the very clear math is very clearly wrong?
He learned about Monty Hall math the same place I did, the movie "21"

Reaction Score
UConn fan getting injury updates from SnapChat. Creepy and amazing at the same time.
Great to hear!

For all you old heads mighta dragged it means might have overexaggerated glad to see Bouk was laughing at the situation and is now ready to roll. His teammates probably are busting his you know what for that scene being carried away

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I get cramps all the time and have been like this my whole life. I now take magnesium daily and its not as bad. At 2am when your hamstrings wake you up, it sucks.
Glad to learn I’m not the only one that moves the wrong way in the middle of the night and cramps. And magnesium daily is highly underrated as a supplement.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
He learned about Monty Hall math the same place I did, the movie "21"
Liked for reference to a movie that always seems to be on cable and I get sucked into every time.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Glad it wasn't something worse. I hope he has learned from this, and will take care to ensure proper hydration going forward. It couldn't have happened in a better game. Tonight we need him all game.

Reaction Score
Glad it wasn't something worse. I hope he has learned from this, and will take care to ensure proper hydration going forward. It couldn't have happened in a better game. Tonight we need him all game.
We need Bouk to be Bouk for 35 minutes tonight. I really hope there aren’t any lingering effects from this cramp last night. Thankfully it’s a 9pm game again so he has a full 24 hours to hydrate and rest.

Reaction Score
Then maybe read about cupping, a process that momentarily alters the local blood flow to a small area, and apply some critical thinking, and then maybe you’ll realize how that could not possibly affect systemic changes that would be required for legs to cramp 12+ hours later.

And stop throwing around phrases like “controlled studies” in the mean time
"Uncontrolled Studies"?

Reaction Score
Still no word and its 12 Im not feeling good about this but I also think we can win without him

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom