Huskies in Italy: Game #2 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Huskies in Italy: Game #2

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Although we didn't see a Rome dateline, I believe bleedblue3 is in Italy, Scoop, so that's a primary source, at least to the observations.

If bleedblue3's comment was based on a personal observation, that's fine, and I appreciate them sharing that observation. It would help the veracity of the statement of bleedblue3 if it was also noted that that opinion was based on a personal observation. Then, no one would question it.

When I read it, my first thought was where this information came from. It's been my experience that when anyone makes what appears to be (or is meant to be) a factual statement of that nature here in the boneyard, the readers expect to see a secondary source of proof or corroboration provided on comments or posts that are received or read by that commenter second hand. I speak from experience. This is standard operating procedure here in the yard.

Example: The first poster that reported Natalie Butler was transferring had to provide the tweet/new media article to corroborate their post. To just say that Butler was transferring was not enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
If bleedblue3's comment was based on a personal observation, that's fine, and I appreciate them sharing that observation. It would help the veracity of the statement of bleedblue3 if it was also noted that that opinion was based on a personal observation. Then, no one would question it.

When I read it, my first thought was where this information came from. It's been my experience that when anyone makes what appears to be (or is meant to be) a factual statement of that nature here in the boneyard, the readers expect to see a secondary source of proof or corroboration provided on comments or posts that are received or read by that commenter second hand. I speak from experience. This is standard operating procedure here in the yard.

Example: The first poster that reported Natalie Butler was transferring had to provide the tweet/new media article to corroborate their post. To just say that Butler was transferring was not enough.
I think he's just a guy on vacation. Maybe cut him a little slack?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I think he's just a guy on vacation. Maybe cut him a little slack?

No problem. I'll cut him a truck load of slack. I'm not that picky. I usually don't scrutinize someone's post, however others here do. I'm more interested in the content of a post, than its political correctness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
No problem. I'll cut him a truck load of slack. I'm not that picky. I usually don't scrutinize someone's post, however others here do. I'm more interested in the content of a post, than its political correctness.

I was indeed in Rome for both games so it was a first hand observation. Please cut me a little slack here as I am just trying to get everyone some first hand updates while in Italy and don't have time to post my pictures to corroborate my observations :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom