Huskies in Italy: Game #2 | The Boneyard

Huskies in Italy: Game #2

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Who exactly is this Dutch National team?
The Senior team?

Or one of the under-? version thereof.

If it's the senior team, than some of the players will be older and more experienced than college kids.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Ok. Who exactly is the Dutch National team that UCONN played yesterday?
The Senior team?

If it's the senior team, than some of the players will be older and more experienced than college kids.

:)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ok. Who exactly is the Dutch National team that UCONN played yesterday?
The Senior team?

:)

I tried to do some investigating but I did not see anything concrete so I will try to address this with some "logic". Since the UConn outlets use the term "Dutch National team", I would think it must be the Senior team. If it was U23 or something like this and we beat them and do not say explicitly say U23, it would be a major insult to the true national team. I would think our support staff is too savy for that blunder so my vote is the senior team.

Reaction Score
Keeping the doors of the gym open and running floor fans suggests it's hot, and it's currently 87 in Rome by weather.com. Good conditioning weather for the players....

at 3:40, liking Lou's aggressive shot underneath.....

Reaction Score
That's MY starting lineup.

And they get off to a good start. Then they bring in Z, and the opponent is demoralized.
certainly trust your judgment, MilfordH. But I suspect Geno will juggle this a lot over the next couple of months, and play a lot of mind games with Crystal and Z before starting lineup is settled.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
certainly trust your judgment, MilfordH. But I suspect Geno will juggle this a lot over the next couple of months, and play a lot of mind games with Crystal and Z before starting lineup is settled.
I agree. I think we need Crystal Dangerfield on the floor. We also need Z.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom