Hurley will never take UConn to the next level | The Boneyard

Hurley will never take UConn to the next level

Reaction Score
Totally outcoached tonight. No FG in last 7 minutes...Are you kidding me? He had the deer in headlights look & didnt know how to change things up to get an easy basket or 2 down the stretch. Same pattern with him in close games against good teams over the years. Nothing has changed.

Reaction Score
Totally outcoached tonight. No FG in last 7 minutes...Are you kidding me? He had the deer in headlights look & didnt know how to change things up to get an easy basket or 2 down the stretch. Same pattern with him in close games against good teams over the years. Nothing has changed.
Get the effffffffff out. No really.

Reaction Score
How does this awful take crop up after every single loss. They just held a team that averages 79 points a game to 59. The 11th best offense in all of college basketball and they looked terrible.

So the offense fell apart at the end as Bouk was far from 100% tonight and lost their star point guard due to bleeding from the head.

So disrespectful to Hurley man. He has brought UConn back from the dead and it's only year 3.

Reaction Score
Chill out. We did a lot right for the first 34 minutes of this game. Bouk has a bad game, Cole goes down, we get back to our old offensive ways instead of executing... it is what it is.

The difference here was our lack of experience in close games late, especially in a tournament setting. Onto the next one.

Hurley had some bad coaching decisions earlier this year. This game was hardly a coaching problem.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
hard to win games when your players can't shoot, from anywhere

Reaction Score
Playing without your point guard for the last 4 minutes probably had something to do with the scoring drought. Deer in the headlights, are you serious?

Reaction Score
Everyone has room for improvement, coach included. We do need 2 reliable scorers next year though

Reaction Score
You gonna post more than once in your own thread this time?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom