Hurley vs. Memphis Crowd? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hurley vs. Memphis Crowd?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Bingo. Is there a method to his madness when Whaler has these little hissy fits?

lol pointing out the coach acts like an asshat isnt a hissyfit. its having two eyes.

the amount of bias you need to have to watch hurley and think wow - thats awesome is stunning.

Reaction Score
lol pointing out the coach acts like an asshat isnt a hissyfit. its having two eyes.

the amount of bias you need to have to watch hurley and think wow - thats awesome is stunning.

Or you could notice Hurley's actions on the sideline and not overreact to them. There is a huge middle ground between "asshat" and "awesome". I will gladly take some occasional antics along with drive, passion and knowledge that Hurley brings.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Or you could notice Hurley's actions on the sideline and not overreact to them. There is a huge middle ground between "asshat" and "awesome". I will gladly take some occasional antics along with drive, passion and knowledge that Hurley brings.

i guess if you think pointing out yelling at fans is being a jackass is overreacting its a big deal.

one can have drive and passion without being a jackass btw - its not one or the other

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom