Hurley vs. Memphis Crowd? | The Boneyard

Hurley vs. Memphis Crowd?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
When they cut back from commercial during the second half, the announcers were talking about Hurley jawing at someone in the crowd. Video made it sure look like that was the case.

Any idea what the hell was going on?

I want to reserve judgment but I think I'd prefer my coach to be in the huddle and not fighting with other teams fans.

Reaction Score
Why was he even on the other side if the court? TO should be with his team. BTW not the first time jawing with opposing fans, did it in the garden with syracuse fans. To me if there is a problem you let the refs or security handle it, coach shouldn't involve himself.

Reaction Score
Embarrassing for who? I love having a passionate coach who isn’t afraid to stand up for his players. Would you rather have last year’s staff that rarely got off the bench and looked disinterested?
I agree. I love it as well. People always used to complain about the last coach for just sitting there sulking during games and never challenging the refs after bad calls.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It’s hard for Hurley to be like Calhoun because of the difference in their statures. Calhoun was physically imposing and just looked like someone you wanted no part of. Hurley just needs to be less Cronin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom