Hurley: UConn between going young or still competing | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Hurley: UConn between going young or still competing

Reaction Score
Okay but acting like we blew through preseason expectations is absolute nonsense. Everyone on this board liked that team.

Reaction Score
Jalen has been a disaster for the team this year. If you think these 20 point performances by him are really doing anything towards the team winning and improving I don't know what to tell you.
And what about what we owe him for how hard he has played for this university the last 3 years and not bailing like others. He deserves to play out his senior year.

Reaction Score
My guess is Ollie never would have been successful at running a program like this but personally he fell off a cliff after he won the championship and it damaged the program badly.

He did some great things with the players he had his first two seasons though.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Okay but acting like we blew through preseason expectations is absolute nonsense. Everyone on this board liked that team.
Of course. We just won a title and we’re adding a supposed Ferrari. But it was unknown quantities across every position except boat

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Sid hard and even tho he’s only played a handful of Games, I wudda thought by now we would have seen him go on a little 6 to 8 point spurt in one of these games. Besides the little sequence he had in the Arizona game(Which was one of the more exciting moments of the year) XL center was going nuts - I think Sid might be more of a project than some of us are willing to admit

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Sid hard and even tho he’s only played a handful of Games, I wudda thought by now we would have seen him go on a little 6 to 8 point spurt in one of these games. Besides the little sequence he had in the Arizona game(Which was one of the more exciting moments of the year) XL center was going nuts - I think Sid might be more of a project than some of us are willing to admit
Sid really needs to improve his jump shot. With teams forcing us to play a half court game, his skill set is limited in these situations.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think it’s simply too soon to tell. He is certainly intriguing with the ability he has.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Sid really needs to improve his jump shot. With teams forcing us to play a half court game, his skill set is limited in these situations.

he is shooting missiles with zero arc to them. Really needs to work on that in the off season.

He has had some really awful stretches of floor time the last couple games USF especially his first run in the first half was putrid at both ends for 2 minutes straght.

But I want him in there. He has a high ceiling if he gets some game reps and can put it together. Really intriguing toolbox he has. I thought at the end of the game when we were trapping out of the press at USF that he was the one who made them uncomfortable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom