Hurley quote on 2020 late signing period | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Hurley quote on 2020 late signing period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“As for recruiting, he declined to name any specific top tier of schools, but did comment on the interest shown from UConn so far.
“UConn is a good school,” Sanogo said. “It’s a good school and I like it. One more year – I’m going to take my time and see what’s best for me.”
Reclassification to 2020 has also been thrown around as an option for Sanogo. But according to him, it’s not a focus.
“I don’t know yet,” he responded curtly when asked about the potential to reclassify.”

Sign him for 2020!

Reaction Score

Hurley should be going after Sanogo as a 2020 reclass just as hard as he is going after Cliff.

Rebounds extremely well, has quality post moves and has a great left hand!! He has an instinct for the ball and also has very sure hands, rarely bobbles passes. He sets hard picks and rolls effectively to the hoop. He looks like he’s in shape, has a frame that looks like he could be a serious bruiser and he doesn’t commit stupid fouls. He also hit his FTs in this game.

He doesn’t jump that well, but that is just about the only thing he does on Josh Carltons level, everything else he does is so much better than Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom