Hurley / McDermott Post Game | The Boneyard

Hurley / McDermott Post Game

Reaction Score
Anyone notice that Hurley isn’t the biggest fan of Borges? Couple jabs in these press conferences, and there was a Sanogo thing 3 years ago Hurley didn’t like that Borges wrote.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I laughed at the part where was talking about how Tristen isn't getting foul calls and said "...and that's me telling him he needs a different approach with the officials. [chuckles]"

At least he's self-aware
The Shabazz head snap isn’t working.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I laughed at the part where was talking about how Tristen isn't getting foul calls and said "...and that's me telling him he needs a different approach with the officials. [chuckles]"

At least he's self-aware

Tristen gets the worst whistle in all of basketball.

If someone says that some player in like the Nepalese league gets worse whistle, I would demand proof because I cannot imagine anyone anywhere ever has ever gotten less respect on both ends of the floor.

When he got straight bodied and got no call and then lost a three because the ref was mad that Tristen has feet.

Reaction Score
Tristen gets the worst whistle in all of basketball.

If someone says that some player in like the Nepalese league gets worse whistle, I would demand proof because I cannot imagine anyone anywhere ever has ever gotten less respect on both ends of the floor.

When he got straight bodied and got no call and then lost a three because the ref was mad that Tristen has feet.
Actually karban gets the worst whistle, 2 first team all Americans in this category

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
McDermott is a really likeable guy.

It's hard to work up proper disdain for Creighton when their head coach acts like your favorite uncle in interviews.

I'm not sure how many years he has left coaching, but he's going to be a real bitch for the Blue Jays to replace.

Reaction Score

It's hard to work up proper disdain for Creighton when their head coach acts like your favorite uncle in interviews.

I'm not sure how many years he has left coaching, but he's going to be a real bitch for the Blue Jays to replace.
I actually felt compassion for him due to that persistent cough. That could turn into a nasty upper respiratory infection with a cough that lasts for a few months.

Reaction Score
Yeah agree McDermott is a good guy and a very good coach. Have to admit I don’t like Ashworth or Scheirman both have that arrogant unlikeable look to them. Kalk is a strange player, hard to read his passion. Miller doesn’t really like to put it on the floor a real catch and shoot guy. Alexander is a very good player but man the guys had him defended very well, always helping.

Don’t want to take away from the great defensive effort but they aren’t a very fast team overall so some of our guys who have man to man issues seems to be guarding much better. Great job no matter!

Reaction Score
Anyone notice that Hurley isn’t the biggest fan of Borges? Couple jabs in these press conferences, and there was a Sanogo thing 3 years ago Hurley didn’t like that Borges wrote.

Didn't get that feeling from the interview at all

Reaction Score

He's an excellent coach in a league of really good coaches. And he's so positive that he tells his team they are winning, even when the scoreboard says otherwise.

Reaction Score
Yeah agree McDermott is a good guy and a very good coach. Have to admit I don’t like Ashworth or Scheirman both have that arrogant unlikeable look to them. Kalk is a strange player, hard to read his passion. Miller doesn’t really like to put it on the floor a real catch and shoot guy. Alexander is a very good player but man the guys had him defended very well, always helping.

Don’t want to take away from the great defensive effort but they aren’t a very fast team overall so some of our guys who have man to man issues seems to be guarding much better. Great job no matter!
If I could have any coach in the country besides Hurley, McDermott might be the choice. He’s that good. players love playing for him, and he’s great with X’s and O’s. Him and Hurley really seem to get along well.

In the presser I thought he was definitely right about Tristens 3s early draining everything they had with momentum and confidence.

Also, I have a feeling other teams and their fans feel very similar about Cam Spencer. Again, it’s always nice to have those type of guys on YOUR team, lol.

Reaction Score

Alexander hit 2 pull ups, and on the 3rd it was so predictable he got stripped on the way up. Our guys are smart and they pay attention

Reaction Score
Where were the jabs at Borges last night, didn’t notice them in the presser

Reaction Score
Did he eat a jar of peanut butter before the presser?? What the heck was he doing with his mouth in between questions…..
Sounded like a cough drop to me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom