Hurley ignored call that he didn’t realize was Joe Biden | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hurley ignored call that he didn’t realize was Joe Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On a somewhat related matter, sometimes caller ID on my cell phone, shows somebody I prefer not to talk to, like someone I was in a prior relationship with or someone wanting to be in one but the interest is not mutual. At one time, they were entered as a contact.

By mistake, my phone pocket dialed them. I hung up right away before they could answer, but that person called up anyway and left a VM. I texted them back that it was a pocket dial. Now, they are no longer a contact in my phone so I don't have to worry about that pocket dial.

If they call, only a number will show, and I will delete that number and any other numbers I don't recognize so that inadvertently, I won't dial their number either.
I see butt dialing in Danny and Joe's future.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I just imagine biden calling at a completely random time because he’s hoping Dan will miss it, so he can leave a generic congratulations message. I’m sure it must be weird to talk to these guys when you probably don’t care about sports.

Reaction Score
The dept of Ed was going to give me a 10,000 grant just needed to give them my checking account number so they could make the deposit. The warranty on the car I sold 6 years ago was going to expire did I want to renew it. Told by MS that they could see that my computer had a virus and they could remove it for me, my computer was turned off at the time. My SSI is going to be placed on hold until I tell them my SS number. I'm 73 years old so I wasn't born yesterday, don't work in sales so I don't answer the damn phone for any number I don't know anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom