Hurley ignored call that he didn’t realize was Joe Biden | The Boneyard

Hurley ignored call that he didn’t realize was Joe Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do they get to eat when they go to visit him? You know the food at the white house is that real s***.

Reaction Score
I answer every single call. I just like that DH was out on the work/recruiting trail. Joe was probably just calling to beg DH not to run against him in 2024. DH would win. Check my avatar.
:)

Reaction Score
If the number is not shown as somebody I know I don't answer it either. Too much spam out there to take an unknown call. If it's important they will leave a message and I will return the call.
If you are DH, you answer every call you can. You never know if it's a recruit or their parents calling.

MJ1

Reaction Score
"Let me call you back Timberlake, the President wants to discuss high hedging vs. drop coverage"
If he knew the dude was going to select Kansas he would have taken the call. Oh well.

caw

Reaction Score
If he knew the dude was going to select Kansas he would have taken the call. Oh well.

Thankfully Hurley said it was a 2024 recruit.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Call me old fashioned but shouldn't president's comm team get hold of UConn comm team, verify availability of Hurley, get Hurley online and then patch him through to POTUS?

Kinda weird to think Biden would already have Hurley's phone number and know how to get hold of him.

What happened to good ole days of burner cells and minions taking cold calls for you?

Reaction Score
It wouldn't have been random, even if you don't have the number saved it would appear on your caller ID "United States Government"

Hurley said directly in his interview that it came up as a 212 number. Did you read the article? Do you think he's a liar?

I would imagine he gets a lot or calls from gov't officials as part of his job. Why would he assume it's the president?

Reaction Score
Hurley said directly in his interview that it came up as a 212 number. Did you read the article? Do you think he's a liar?

I would imagine he gets a lot or calls from gov't officials as part of his job. Why would he assume it's the president?
I didn't read the article. I'm just stating from experience. I work for the VA, have a Goverment issued cell phone. Thats how my number appears when I call people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom