How many wins this season? | The Boneyard

How many wins this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I'm going with 24 to 25 if we improve rebounding from last year.

Reaction Score
Wins before or after post season? Before AAC Tournament?

He appears to be discussing the "wins" topic in a more general nature thus lending itself to the more inclusive all encompassing season total. I came to this assumption due to the lack of specificity in the question.

Your request for more information could be warranted but this exercise is more challenging and fun if the NCAA Tournament is included.

Assuming arguendo he just wants the regular season W total it becomes a less intense exercise and almost futile considering UConn will dance.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I'm talking Regular season and conference tourney.

Reaction Score

The over/under for total wins has been set @ 23 per mauconnfan.Very fair # IMHO.

That # is probably on target with those ugly mobsters (Wynn & Co.) in Vegas. We might have to get the BY's fluedyslipcon to engage in some heavy handed tactics in order to swing that # in any direction. That is if we can get him and mauconnfan away from Spearmint Rhino in time for fluedy to gather his posse.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
23 is pessimistic. If they only win 23, it likely means they had a very disappointing postseason. 26 wins is very doable:

9 wins non-conference.

13 wins in conference.

2 wins in the conference tourney.

2 wins in the NCAA tourney.

Reaction Score
23 is pessimistic. If they only win 23, it likely means they had a very disappointing postseason. 26 wins is very doable:

9 wins non-conference.

13 wins in conference.

2 wins in the conference tourney.

2 wins in the NCAA tourney.

The OP made the rules not to include the BIG DANCE bro. Our hands are tied with red tape on this 1! ;)

Tell fluedy & mauconn ya got the over....you prolly will win if NCAA is included.

Reaction Score
Screw that! We're UConn, it's in our pedigree...we always include the postseason!

Thx Sammy the Bull Gravano who wears the UConn blue jump suit. :)

Sammy has changed the rules...

Its a Wonderful thing.

U

UCONNfan1

I immediately thought 23 or 24. I'll stick with that. Our post play will be an adventure more often than not. but our guard and wing play will be stellar (including Daniels at the 4'ish). We will have our share of WTF losses, but I don't think our schedule is terribly difficult this year (I'm going from memory on that one so I could well be wrong)...

Reaction Score
I think we'll be something like 26-9: 22-7 regular season -- 13-5 in conference, 9-2 in a challenging non-conference -- 2-1 in the AACT (losing to Louisville in the final), 2-1 in the NCAAT (#3 seed, losing in the Sweet 16).

Note: I didn't bother to look up how many games we're actually scheduled for, but that gives a general impression.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I dont like how everyone thinks we won't beat louisville. They need some young guys to step up too,there losing some good parts from last years team and I don't think they will be near as good. They go as Russ goes.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Great season, NCAA bid with a trip deep in the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads