How many wins this season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How many wins this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The number that came to mind for me was also 23. I hope it's closer to 30 though of course.

Reaction Score
The OP made the rules not to include the BIG DANCE bro. Our hands are tied with red tape on this 1! ;)

Tell fluedy & mauconn ya got the over....you prolly will win if NCAA is included.

I think we get a chance to change after we see some interior play 5 games in............that's the key..........

BLUEDOG is all over this, let him run with this and make people accountable!!! 23 wins was regular season btw

Reaction Score
The season will be a huge disappointment if we only win 23 games. If healthy we would've won 23 last year obviously not including postseason. Now with everyone back, playing in a weak conference, and Shabazz on mission I think we're 7 regular season games better than last year. 27 wins before the AAC and NCAA tourney

Reaction Score
My first thought was 23. However, barring injuries and with any production from the post at all we should be much better than that. Therefore, I will buck what seems to be the pervasive sentiment and say 24. I can't wait.

Reaction Score
I don't know exactly how many regular season games we have, but I think we lose 4 conference games, one each to Louisville, Cincinnati and Memphis, plus 1 that causes the board to explode, then we lose 2 non-conference games, Indiana and another head-scratcher. So however many we play minus 6 losses is my estimate for the regular season.

Reaction Score
I don't know exactly how many regular season games we have, but I think we lose 4 conference games, one each to Louisville, Cincinnati and Memphis, plus 1 that causes the board to explode, then we lose 2 non-conference games, Indiana and another head-scratcher. So however many we play minus 6 losses is my estimate for the regular season.

The board may explode if/when we lose to SMU. Yanick Moreira has the potential to be a real stud and big time PTP'er up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom