How good is Bria Hartley | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How good is Bria Hartley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Steelers are severely banged up and playing on the road. I could see Denver winning a low-scoring game this afternoon.
Agreed. Even when healthy, the Steelers have failed to stop the run as they have in past years. Denver does run very well. Big Ben is at best 60%. Can't extend plays. Miller and Dumerville should have a field day.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
The ripping is all in your mind. When a manager does a performance review of even their best employees they must cite the obvious stellar traits as well as areas for improvement. She simply has areas of improvement. How else can an employee or player improve and produce even better results? Do you think Geno, CD, or Shea overlooked telling Bria about her short comings in this game while extolling her stellar contributions? I still say being careless with the ball in crunch time is not being a clutch player. Not being aware of defense in OT and allowing an uncontested layup is not being a clutch player. Missing absolutely needed free throws in crunch time is not being clutch at least for this game. Yeah, without her this team is average for sure. Without her game contributions Notre Dame does not need OT to beat UCONN. I am a fan but more of Geno's and CD's mind-set.

bottom line... PERIOD!

what have you said about Faris, Doty, Tiffany, Stokes, KML, Dolson performance after this game?

BTW only a horrible manager would rip into a employee who is actually holding the company together and not say anything about the slacking employees

Reaction Score
I'll give you some facts. At approximately 4:30 p.m. ET today, your hero Tebow will meet a couple fellows named Troy Polamalu and James Harrison. plus a few of their mean-spirited colleagues. Let's see how that goes.
I presume you do know how it went. Oh! And it is a fact that it is ...

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I watched the game and saw the Steelers play with lots of heart but Denver won the game. Enjoy your celebration.

Reaction Score
I watched the game and saw the Steelers play with lots of heart but Denver won the game. Enjoy your celebration.
It is a bitter sweet celebration. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Geno - Head Coach
CD - Associate Head Coach
Shea - Assist Coach (Guards)
Marissa - Assist Coach (Bigs)

Due to thier positions Geno and CD coach whomever they like.
Bria is a guard.
Shea coaches guards.
Marissa coaches bigs.
Ergo Shea, Geno, and CD coach Bria and Marissa does not.

The logic you so desire.

Chaos, NCorBust

P.S. Please explain: "And I will believe you when I see you apply that mind-set to Doty and Dolson." I want to know exactly what you mean.

Please accept by humble apology! I made a mistake and I misunderstood your meaning.

Peace,

John Fryer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member