How can I watch an ESPN3 event? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How can I watch an ESPN3 event?

Reaction Score
..... I hit the play button on the game and it literally said "this game is blacked out in your region"

Reaction Score
I entered the activation code on my computer and it says my device is activated. It looks like my TV is ready. We'll see.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
For anyone else who may be in the same situation, the game didn't show up in the ESPN app on my phone under the watch section, but if I go to the actual watch ESPN website, the game shows up there and I'm able to watch it, cast it, etc. Happy viewing and go Huskies!

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Wow the production on this is pretty bad but at least it's available to watch.

Reaction Score
I entered the activation code on my computer and it says my device is activated. It looks like my TV is ready. We'll see.
That worked for me but it took several minutes to connect. Just in time to see UCONN score.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Had to beam the game to start from my phone due to some parental control error. But it's on now.

Regardless from the phone or espn on the smart TV, the video production is awful. Ball State/CMU was not this bad.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The glare off the turf is pretty bad. I feel like I am watching CT high school playoffs. Is this standard definition?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The glare off the turf is pretty bad. I feel like I am watching CT high school playoffs. Is this standard definition?
The field has shadows. That is division 2 level lighting.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Terrible broadcast…more commercials. Awesome. At least the sharpness of the commercials reminds me that it’s 2022.

Reaction Score
On Hulu there are no commercials. Halftime had the band but no sound... ESPN should be embarrassed

Reaction Score
Who was complaining? I was making a statement.
Not aimed at you. The whining by adults throughout the game finally got to me. Sorry if you thought you were the target. The production was awful. Being 1500 miles from Miami I was just happy to see the game .

Reaction Score
I too was happy to see them win but as someone who's worked on countless events for ESPN it was incredibly hard to watch. They didn't white balance the cameras. The tripod heads weren't fluid. The 3Play (replay machine) stuttered (as it usually does). The camera people didn't know how to run a camera and the director sucked. Add to that the internet problems, and they delivered this via SRT (internet) and we got a dizzying production. Perhaps their upload speed was dial up thus the red screens. But the Huskies win and that's all that matters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom