Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Jefferson with a 3! 31-20, half

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Gotta love it. We hear nobody should take any 3s. Work the ball inside. OFC they should try -- but then Stewie shoot sand three and it goes in. All of a sudden -- Good shot1 Good decision!"

I love it. Amazing when the ball goes in - all of a sudden that's "a good shot. "
Shooters should keep shooting.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
This is as execrable an offensive performance as I've seen from Uconn. Morgan, Stewie, and Moriah, are all missed missed a bit here
Did you see the NC game against Stanford a while back? It don't get no worse than that.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I guess we are all seeing just how valuable Morgan is. We are a different team when she doesn't play.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Gotta love it. We hear nobody should take any 3s. Work the ball inside. OFC they should try -- but then Stewie shoot sand three and it goes in. All of a sudden -- Good shot1 Good decision!"

I love it. Amazing when the ball goes in - all of a sudden that's "a good shot. "
Yup. That is the definition of a good shot!;)

Reaction Score
Shooters should keep shooting.

It gets aggravating for me when I hear the announcers get so impatient when UCONN is missing 3's. I love Meg Culmo but she does the same thing too - when UCONN is missing outside shots she says "Gotta get that ball inside and stop settling."

Then when a shot from 3 goes down- either nothing said or all of a sudden "good shot!"

I think Kara and Becca have similar issues. I love them though! Love them!!!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Team is playing into Houston's pace of the game. Besides the missed wide open 3 point shot, the offense seems to be running at half pace. Announcers are right Stewart should be in the low post scoring at will. Butler could do the same as well. Most likely will still be a 25+ point win but Geno won't be happy with how the team is playing. Just don't think Houston has the offense to get back into this game.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Team is playing into Houston's pace of the game. Besides the missed wide open 3 point shot, the offense seems to be running at half pace. Announcers are right Stewart should be in the low post scoring at will. Butler could do the same as well. Most likely will still be a 25+ point win but Geno won't be happy with how the team is playing. Just don't think Houston has the offense to get back into this game.

First and foremost Moriah does not seem to be 100%. She usually cranks it up about 2 gears higher than anything she has shown tonight. Hope she didn't push to play just because Tuck was sitting out. I really want to make sure she is healed for the rest of the way.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yep, Houston was dictating pace for much of the first half and the Huskies just didn't have enough possessions. They shot 40% though, with the FG% a bit low due to the 8 missed three pointers. Look for a more uptempo second half.

BTW, Houston shot 28.6%.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
I agree 100% Tens. That shot just takes way too long to get off, and can only be attempted if no one's near her. I think they can simplify it and speed it up over the summer.

I don't agree with this. If anything, KLS is better equipped to get her shot off than most perimeter shooters are because her height allows her to shoot over almost anyone who tries to guard her that far out.

Reaction Score
Why did Butler come out- I missed a bit of the half- thank God! But why did he pull her?

Secondly, what is the possibility he might use Ekmark?

Third - Gabby seemed pretty good out there, didn't she?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I noticed that Sunday's game will be on ESPN @ 4 p.m. At least ESPN thinks so. ;-)

Reaction Score
What happened to the

I agree 100% Tens. That shot just takes way too long to get off, and can only be attempted if no one's near her. I think they can simplify it and speed it up over the summer.

Takes too long???? No way. No way no way. She can get it off anytime and you don't see if defender is close that she alters it.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Anyone else finding the game announcers even more irritating than the game score?

Reaction Score
I have a feeling that Stewie is going to spend a lot of time in the paint this half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom