Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't know, I don't follow recruiting. If he doesn't have one in the pipeline, you're entirely right to chide him. But it's tough to bring in a new coach and get a new QB right away. By year three hopefully he'd have something in the works, we don't know anything about the other five on the roster.

QB of the future is redshirting right now

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well there you go, he hit a long pass to Thomas and under pressure, too.

Reaction Score
This first half performance is mostly on the players. But given this games was already a miracle shot I'd rather keep trying what's open even if it's just good practice for Cincy. We still need to expand this offense and if you want to go backwards just put the punter out on 3rd down.
Expand what? He's run sweeps, he's run slants, he's run deep throws, he's run draw plays, he's run TE's in the flats, he's run the ball, he's played power run all in the first half. He's noticed Thomas is outrunning this defense left and right and gotten the ball in his hands as many ways as he possibly can. What else would you like Diaco to do? Yes, the punt was dumb. That's it. This game is two open receivers from being 28-21, and possibly 28-28 if Hergy catches that ball.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Wow. Noel Thomas better be picked in the first 3 rounds of the draft. He is going to make an NFL team very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom