Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Quite frankly - let me break this to you gently at a 3rd grade level - Boyle must sit out a year per NCAA transfer rules / those rules don't prohibit him from playing in Spring game.

I already explained to you that's not true. He's sitting because he's terrible

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
This was a pretty tough game against s really good football team. We weren't winning this anyway. So I can't blast Diaco for this. Sometimes you just are overmatched. But next week will tell a lot.

But the punt down 42-7 in the 4th quarter you punt? Go get a DC job someplace please.

Cant blast him for this, but it makes the Cuse and Navy games just come roaring back painfully

Reaction Score
Quite frankly - let me break this to you gently at a 3rd grade level - Boyle must sit out a year per NCAA transfer rules / those rules don't prohibit him from playing in Spring game.
Ur a special kind of stupid aren't ya?

Reaction Score
Laugh all you want, I think we can beat Cinci and will be at the Rent believing!

Reaction Score
I'm so tired of being let down year over year. Another year of garbage followed by another long wait to see the same thing again. Time is precious and we are pissing it away again on another loser. BENEDICT make a change. Any change.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Laugh all you want, I think we can beat Cinci and will be at the Rent believing!
We can beat Cincy and every other team on our schedule. Believe.

Reaction Score
And if you don't make it, so what? Do we lose twice??? There is literally ZERO reason not to go for it. ZERO.

It's called damage control. Can't win the game, why give Houston a short field.

It's called protecting your players. Easy for us because we aren't getting our ass whooped on TV.

Get the game over.

Reaction Score
That punt at 38 netting 17 when we had a chance still is enigmatic to me.

This is BD's calling card. Being enigmatic. If he gets asked about it he'll be sure to answer it in a condescending way that he knows way, way more about football than you do.

Reaction Score
This was a pretty tough game against s really good football team. We weren't winning this anyway. So I can't blast Diaco for this. Sometimes you just are overmatched. But next week will tell a lot.

But the punt down 42-7 in the 4th quarter you punt? Go get a DC job someplace please.
Really? How about his lack of players that can compete at this level? 3 recruiting class and they clearly are not close to bottom of the P5 let alone top of the AAC. Who do you want to blame for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom