Hot Sauce | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hot Sauce

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Which one?

Habernero is the one I have. It bodes well for the brand in my opinion.

Side note for anybody visiting the Boston burbs near Westborough. Julio's liquors is one of the better whiskey and beer stores you'll find anywhere. It also has a very strong barrel picking group that goes by the name of Loch & Key. This is about half or 2/3 the hot sauces they have available.

IMG_7287 (2).JPG

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Habernero is the one I have. It bodes well for the brand in my opinion.

Side note for anybody visiting the Boston burbs near Westborough. Julio's liquors is one of the better whiskey and beer stores you'll find anywhere. It also has a very strong barrel picking group that goes by the name of Loch & Key. This is about half or 2/3 the hot sauces they have available.

View attachment 65199
Nice! I see my Inner Beauty right in the center there--check that out if you haven't yet.

I am a big fan of Julio's. Used to be a regular stop anytime I was in the area buy I haven't been in several years.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Nice! I see my Inner Beauty right in the center there--check that out if you haven't yet.

I am a big fan of Julio's. Used to be a regular stop anytime I was in the area buy I haven't been in several years.

That looks interesting. I've been using this quite often. Not really "hot" but has a lot of interesting flavors. I can put it on a smoked turkey sandwich, use it to flavor chicken for tacos, even put it on burgers. YellowBird has some similar stuff.

Habanero & Aji Amarillo Hot Sauce (humblehousefoods.com)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Interesting. They make a lot of them it seems. Dvanyas Hot Sauces
I've been really loving this one.

View attachment 71296
Yeah they sell all the other flavors here, too, but I figured I’d try the flagship one. We’re staying in our own villa so we are shopping and preparing most of our own meals, and this stuff is totally versatile. Great with loaded chicken nachos last night (made with leftovers from the two rotisserie chickens we bought the night we landed) and even better with my eggs this morning. We will definitely kill this bottle before we leave and I will probably buy a few of these and the other flavors to take home.

Dirty Dick’s looks right up my alley, too. Will look for it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Play on Hot Honey:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members