Honor among thieves? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Honor among thieves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's the issue. Austin was not a priority and while there is no doubt that Abu is, he is one of quite a few TOP players at that position for UConn. So while yes KO and staff are all in, they aren't as ALL IN as Cooley. He has very little if any looks from other top PF's in the 1-100 rankings while the same can't be said for UConn. I'm in, I don't want to lose him. But you may get him and we may end up with a player who is better anyway. You can't say that!!!!!!!

You're the type of poster I created this thread for. Austin wasn't a priority is a load of crap. Just like Chukwu isnt a priority bc he is looking elsewhere.

For the record, PC is involved with other top PFs. IMHO, Abu is the most talented of the bunch.

Reaction Score
You're the type of poster I created this thread for. Austin wasn't a priority is a load of crap. Just like Chukwu isnt a priority bc he is looking elsewhere.

For the record, PC is involved with other top PFs. IMHO, Abu is the most talented of the bunch.

The good news is you know what type of poster I am......bad news is no one has any clue what type of poster you are? You're a screwed up broken record of PC BS and you're Brown sunglasses are wreaking havoc on reality!

Abu is a priority I said that.....already! PC isn't UConn when are you going to realize that along with the fact this is the UC board? WTF......you can't be as dumb as you seem sometimes, impossible I think!

Reaction Score
I posted this bc some posters here insist that "UCONN has never lost a recruit to PC that was a top priority"; even though we all know that's not accurate.

As far as a recruit posting on the PC site that he was coming to uconn; that would be funny.

As funny as the poster here who jumped the gun on Brandon Austin last year.

That was a real knee slapper.

Thank you for your interest in Connecticut athletics.

Reaction Score
Austin not being a priority is nonsense, besides the unecessary back and forth you guys don't do yourselves any favors by saying stuff like that, or that Austin couldn't get into UConn because of academics, like I saw in another thread.

Reaction Score
"Lets make a pact. No revisionist history. I don't care if the kid who takes his slot at the losing school ends up being Lebron James. I don't want to hear about who was a bigger priority. Man up, put your name in the thread. If your school wins; to the victor goes the spoils. If your school loses; I don't want any back pedaling or excuse making.

Look your opponent in the eye and admit you lost; like a man."

The PC fan is suggesting that UConn fans agree that the decision of a high school senior to be decides who 'wins.' Logically, who wins what?

If the kid wants to be with his friend so his days off court are more enjoyable, if the kid is thinking that he would like to try to make a difference for PC in the new BE, I wish him and PC well.

I think the kid knows what UConn offers. The brand, limited competition for immediate playing time, a fraternity of players including NBA stars, a coach who may be more of an NBA insider than any other in college and who seems to improve all his players.

If the kid chooses PC, I think he makes a mistake. Selling a kid and his family is not winning. Failing to get a kid to help himself is not losing.

Anyway, if he picks PC, KO might find room for him to transfer like Rodney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom