Homecoming Game Week - UConn vs. UMass (Saturday 10/27/18 @ Noon on ESPNU) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Homecoming Game Week - UConn vs. UMass (Saturday 10/27/18 @ Noon on ESPNU)

Reaction Score
I'll be the lone moron shivering sitting in section 119 (right behind UConn's defensive bench), with a Jets parka hopefully keeping me dry. Feel free to point and laugh from your warm luxury boxes ;)

Seriously hoping the Dairy Bar truck is open, to complete the frozen experience :p

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Having seen way too much UMass football this year - they are totally useless when the QB is out.
We have some star-makers in our secondary. Although tomorrow looks like ground game for both teams.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
My grandson is in the alumni band, called this afternoon that the b@nds will not be allowed on the field must play in the stands,

Bands isn’t a swear ;)

Reaction Score

Due to weather:

>>Fan Fest & Husky Walk
Due to inclement weather, Fan Fest and Husky Walk have been cancelled.

Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge has been rescheduled to the SMU game on November 10th. More Info

Concessions
There will be no food trucks or beer kiosks available on the concourse. Beer will still be sold at regular conession stands.

Umbrellas
As a reminder, umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium. Fans are encouraged to bring rain gear and ponchos, but leave umbrellas in the car. For our full Bag Policy, click here.<<

Reaction Score

Due to weather:

>>Fan Fest & Husky Walk
Due to inclement weather, Fan Fest and Husky Walk have been cancelled.

Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge has been rescheduled to the SMU game on November 10th. More Info

Concessions
There will be no food trucks or beer kiosks available on the concourse. Beer will still be sold at regular conession stands.

Umbrellas
As a reminder, umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium. Fans are encouraged to bring rain gear and ponchos, but leave umbrellas in the car. For our full Bag Policy, click here.<<

it's like they are basically coming up with reasons why you shouldnt go to the game tommorow....

Reaction Score
it's like they are basically coming up with reasons why you shouldnt go to the game tommorow....

all these future cast radars have the heaviest rain out of East Hartford area by noon anyhow, so I don't think it will be too "horrible"

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
all these future cast radars have the heaviest rain out of East Hartford area by noon anyhow, so I don't think it will be too "horrible"

and all those things happen before noon except beer kiosks. Which are mostly run by volunteers - who I imagine would all no show. Yeah lemme sell 5 beers today and stand in a wind tunnel with water dripping down from the upper deck all day.

It’s going to pour in 45 degree weather with gusts up to 35. The crazy people are the ones who don’t stay home.

Reaction Score
I'll try my best to be there. Might even practice before leaving.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
They are just reacting to the fact no one is coming. I guess it would be fun to watch the band at the fanfest get electrocuted but they didn’t book @August_West

I’m going to game tomorrow first one this year. You’re not?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I’m going to game tomorrow first one this year. You’re not?

Of course I’m going to be there. You want a pair in the 15th row behind the UConn bench?

I’ll be inside with Palatine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom