Hmmmm -- Is Jay Rose Back? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Hmmmm -- Is Jay Rose Back?

Reaction Score
It shouldn't be..because he enrolled in a CC or Juco. He has 4 to play 4 because he "sat out" a year by going to Tunxis CC. A good example is Lagow...when he left he left UConn for OSU..then OSU for Juco where he played a year or 2 then went to Indiana where he had 2 years of eligibility...last year and this year.

I thought Lagow still had 2 years left, because well you know, his father had money. Might not be true.

Reaction Score
I thought Lagow still had 2 years left, because well you know, his father had money. Might not be true.
$$ and eligibility have nothing to do with each other. He is considered a redshirt SR because his is completing his 4th year of eligibility 5 years after he enrolled in a college.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
CC should be same as Juco...eligible right away has 4 yrs to play 4...can only get extra year if he gets hurt and applies for the 5th yr medical waiver and it is granted.

If he took some classes at Tunxis, he has five years. If he was a full-time student there, he has four.

Reaction Score
If he took some classes at Tunxis, he has five years. If he was a full-time student there, he has four.
Thanks @Fishy ...I was assuming in my recent posts that he was a full time student at Tunxis last year.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The incoming recruits that will be there for the summer session starting June 10th were assigned their roommates a month or so ago. ..,good things are coming to UConn!!
So who did Rose get for a roommate?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom