Hmmmm -- Is Jay Rose Back? | The Boneyard

Hmmmm -- Is Jay Rose Back?

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score

he also has retweeted a bunch of UConn related stuff including Corey Edsall.... it would be a cruel April fools joke lol

Anyway I really hope I was wrong about this kid and he finds his way back to the program.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I said this already in the recruiting forum, but where would he play? I have zero interest in expanding the fall QB camp beyond the 5 guys we are slated to have in Pindell, McAfee, Washington, Sherriffs and D Williams. His time to be king of Connecticut at the QB position has seemingly passed.

He is a supreme athlete. I hope is willing to play WR.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Diaco effed him. Recruited him seemingly promising qb slot and then told him to play the mysterious f. Would love to see him here.

Reaction Score
I said this already in the recruiting forum, but where would he play? I have zero interest in expanding the fall QB camp beyond the 5 guys we are slated to have in Pindell, McAfee, Washington, Sherriffs and D Williams. His time to be king of Connecticut at the QB position has seemingly passed.

Wow, great news if as Fishy said it's not a cruel joke. Wonder what coach cap thinks?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
When will you guys realize that if we ever had a clear #1 QB that he would be held on to with the strength of grim death. Guys who are pushed out or recruited over or don't immediately take the job aren't going to be the answer. You know the names of the guys who have and part of that was the lack of competition. BS was one of those guys. If he gets beat out, be happy. Until then stop talking about guys who either couldn't cut it here or left because they didn't want to be here.

Reaction Score
Wow, great news if as Fishy said it's not a cruel joke. Wonder what coach cap thinks?
Coach cap would know, he's always been dialed into anything Southington.

From a discussion that was started earlier today in 2018 Recruiting Thread on JR tweet:
This is puzzling. He also played some d-back in high school. Will want some official confirmation through local media. This tweet totally flies in the face of a conversation I had with his Dad ( but it was 2 months ago, so maybe there's been a change of heart)

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score

with his size... id love to see him at OLB

Reaction Score
When will you guys realize that if we ever had a clear #1 QB that he would be held on to with the strength of grim death. Guys who are pushed out or recruited over or don't immediately take the job aren't going to be the answer. You know the names of the guys who have and part of that was the lack of competition. BS was one of those guys. If he gets beat out, be happy. Until then stop talking about guys who either couldn't cut it here or left because they didn't want to be here.
I saw him play several times for Southington. He's a really good ball player and superb athlete, HCRE or someone on staff will be picking up the phone faster than you can say Paul Pasqualoni...George DeLionne.

Reaction Score
As long as his girlfriend doesn't need him to go apple picking on some Saturday when we have a game so he isn't available.

I'm not privy to what went on in the recruiting but from the beginning Diaco said tight end. Never quarterback. And I'd be shocked if Edsall lists him as a qb.

Reaction Score

so the kid can't change his mind on whether or not he wants to play football? this post is idiotic. I would be very confident betting a large sum of money that every year at least 30% of college football players seriously consider quitting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom