Reaction Score
:)

Attachments

• 3C4B7B8C-BA6B-4037-AE0D-82B628ACF47B.jpeg
    3C4B7B8C-BA6B-4037-AE0D-82B628ACF47B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 734
C

Chief00

What I like about our new Strength guy is he holds himself accountable and charts progress. I know all S&C guys do measurements but this dude really seems to have a lasar focus and sense of urgency about it.

Reaction Score
215 lbs seems like a good weight for him this year. He can carry that extra muscle weight and still have plenty of spring.
Gaining 22lbs after tearing an ACL is impressive. I hope that's a signal he's actually farther along than we expected.
Technically an Achilles but yes impressive for sure. He’s had time to work on his body, glad to see it’s paying off for him. From what we’ve heard, he’s progressing well. His youth and athleticism definitely helps him in this. Seeing B Stew playing well and seemingly KD progressing well, I’m hopeful for a strong recovery for him. Those two players are the best recent comps I can think of for him that had the similar injury.

215 I’m sure is fine for him, he can still add size to his frame. They list KD at 240 and they’re similarbody comps, so he may end up bigger than 215 by the time his college career is up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gaining 22lbs after tearing an ACL is impressive. I hope that's a signal he's actually farther along than we expected.
Impressive gains on upper body. .Hopefully we'll see additional improvement in lower body/legs for stability and strength as well..

Reaction Score
Impressive gains on upper body. .Hopefully we'll see additional improvement in lower body/legs for stability and strength as well..

I agree, I’m hoping his injury allowed him to increase his core and leg strength significantly which will allow him to block the $&@# out the ball!

I was worried we wouldn’t see him this year but now I’m really optimistic and psyched to see him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom