Hitting the gym. HARD! | The Boneyard

Hitting the gym. HARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not to be that guy... But the photos of them looking jacked are pictures that clearly were taken while they were working out and their muscles are pumped up, while the other photos are of their bodies in a resting state. It's a little misleading.

With that being said, they've all clearly gained some solid muscle. I heard great things about Rehfeldt when we hired him, and was giddy when I saw Andre Jackson's transformation. This just furthers my belief he's a much better S&C coach than Alosi ever was.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I've never seen Akok that big before.
The implications of this statement particularly given your handle is why RichZ statement is less dangerous.
Akok's transformation is startling. If I saw him walk out on the court, I'd wonder who stole akok's jersey. I'm guessing that he spent much of his leg rehab time working on his upper body.
Did you have your surgery? If so hope it went well.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Did you have your surgery? If so hope it went well.
Assuming that this was directed my way, yes. Three surgeries, actually. New, Goretex femoral arteries, from above the groin to mid-calf in both legs. The first leg took a bit longer than they'd hoped, so they rescheduled the other leg for three days later. Then, before I got out of recovery, a sizable hematoma sent me back to the OR. Not surprising given my low platelet count. Recovery has been much slower than expected, as one section of the incision on my left calf has been reluctant to heal. Still dealing with that., which is delaying the start of rehab efforts. But I'm walking pain free, and I have finally gotten out fishing a few times, so from my perspective, the outlook is rosy!

Reaction Score
Assuming that this was directed my way, yes. Three surgeries, actually. New, Goretex femoral arteries, from above the groin to mid-calf in both legs. The first leg took a bit longer than they'd hoped, so they rescheduled the other leg for three days later. Then, before I got out of recovery, a sizable hematoma sent me back to the OR. Not surprising given my low platelet count. Recovery has been much slower than expected, as one section of the incision on my left calf has been reluctant to heal. Still dealing with that., which is delaying the start of rehab efforts. But I'm walking pain free, and I have finally gotten out fishing a few times, so from my perspective, the outlook is rosy!

Keep getting better RichZ and best of luck with rehab when you get there!

Reaction Score
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Reaction Score
Can’t say it enough:

#TrustInTheGrind
Please, Boneyard, correct me if I’m wrong; but wasn’t Chief railing against Sal’s training? Didn’t he blame Sal for Akok’s injury?

If I’m wrong I apologize

C

Chief00

Please, Boneyard, correct me if I’m wrong; but wasn’t Chief railing against Sal’s training? Didn’t he blame Sal for Akok’s injury?

If I’m wrong I apologize

I did say we needed to re-examine our stretching before games due to 3 injuries - you never know if something can be prevented but when it’s a trend you step back and make adjustments. Also, did Josh lose flexibility too?
So while many defended Sal and said he was well read, you are correct I was more critical for a variety of reasons that have basically played out.
I also said that Floyd/Covid related reasons are often used as an excused to do what an organization wanted to do anyways. In this case, I think that’s true and not isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom