Head Coaching carrousel mania for 2020 begins | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Head Coaching carrousel mania for 2020 begins

Reaction Score

I wouldn't take the Auburn job either if I was a coach. Sure the money is good, but Auburn has now set extremely high standards with the firing of Gus. Who are they going to hire that's gonna be able to at least compete with Alabama as consistently as he did?

Reaction Score
I wouldn't take the Auburn job either if I was a coach. Sure the money is good, but Auburn has now set extremely high standards with the firing of Gus. Who are they going to hire that's gonna be able to at least compete with Alabama as consistently as he did?

Kiffin

Reaction Score
So both a CUSA and SunBelt Coach have said nah...

Reaction Score
Kiffin is already an SEC coach. Why would he leave Ole Miss for Auburn where expectations are 10 times higher?

If you didn’t know Kiffin hates Saban and to him beating Saban as the Auburn coach would be the greatest accomplishment he’s ever had.

Reaction Score
If you didn’t know Kiffin hates Saban and to him beating Saban as the Auburn coach would be the greatest accomplishment he’s ever had.

Let’s be honest, Saban is tough on everyone. Don’t confuse that for hate. Kiffin knows well that Saban took a shot in him when his career was in jeopardy. You don’t hate people who helped save you.

Reaction Score
Let’s be honest, Saban is tough on everyone. Don’t confuse that for hate. Kiffin knows well that Saban took a shot in him when his career was in jeopardy. You don’t hate people who helped save you.
Everything Al Davis said about Lane Kiffin has proven to be correct. Yet, somehow he fails up everytime.

Reaction Score
When has Kiffin ever been successful as a head coach? Don’t understand the hype
Kiffin was pretty good at FAU. I think Kiffin is either a really good OC at a big time school or and good HC at a middle of the pack school. He fails up because he recruits well and schools like to see their name on top of the charts.

Reaction Score
I guess you’ve lived a full life when someone refers to Al Davis as the voice of reason.

Look, I like kiffin’s offenses. Say what you want, but he and his teams are fun to watch. He may be an ass himself, I could care a less. My point was that suggesting he hated Saban might have been yet another BY stretch of reality.

Reaction Score

So you’re saying Kiffin doesn’t hate the guy that told him he wasn’t going to be coaching a national championship game? That’s interesting lol

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I think Kiffin would love beating Saban. Not much of a hot take there. I think Kiffin would rather do it with an Ole Miss team than with an Auburn team. Auburn can hang with Bama with talent roster occasionally. Ole Miss is always at a talent deficit compared to Bama. Beating Bama with an Ole Miss roster means it's all about the X's and O's and not the Jimmy and Joes. that will feed Kiffin's ego more than winning with near peer talent.

Reaction Score
So you’re saying Kiffin doesn’t hate the guy that told him he wasn’t going to be coaching a national championship game? That’s interesting lol

Are u an adult? Have you never had a tough boss?

Kiffin is on record on this topic. It came up again when ole miss played bama.

Do some research. Please.

PS. I see no upside to LK moving to the plains.

Reaction Score
Are u an adult? Have you never had a tough boss?

Kiffin is on record on this topic. It came up again when ole miss played bama.

Do some research. Please.

PS. I see no upside to LK moving to the plains.

I am and have had hard bosses. Oh you mean you did your research on this by reading what Lane has said to the media? Lol I go off of what he said and done outside of the media on this subject. Lol good job on your “research”

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Available again....I recall when he was at UConn it was said he hated recruiting. Wondering if that is a theme that is noted again this time around.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gus is giggling...

(That’s not to say Harsin is a bad coach @ all - just that they spent a boatload of money to end up there).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom