Haven’t Seen an 8893 Post in a While | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Haven’t Seen an 8893 Post in a While

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
It has to be more, I can't see Matrim, RichZ, GemParty posts. Obviously Navery12 but hopefully he changes course soon.

It's a two way ignore. If you have someone on ignore, you can only see the threads they start, not their replies in other threads.

Click your username in the top breadcrumb, then "Your Ignored Content." You have 14 people on ignore. It's pretty easy to accidentally ignore a forum, thread, or user. I get weekly DMs asking "why can't I see [forum, thread, user].

Im not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but it's something.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Talked to him over the holiday weekend. He's good. We didn't talk about why he's not here or anything, but I can confirm he is alive. :)
Alive, and a Powerball winner?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Talked to him over the holiday weekend. He's good. We didn't talk about why he's not here or anything, but I can confirm he is alive. :)
That is indeed welcome news. I was a bit worried. If anybody makes a choice to prioritize time focused on the real world over this virtual one, that's probably healthy.

Have we ever had a poster go missing due to incarceration? Just wondering.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For any of you who may be interested. Being ignored doesn't sting as much as you might think.
Sorry? I wasn’t paying attention.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Been checking in hoping someone would post this. Actually thought it would be you.

I much rather have you be stronger connected to 8893 than Bill Walton any day.

Thanks for the update!

Reaction Score
For any of you who may be interested. Being ignored doesn't sting as much as you might think.
It doesn't, I have 5 people ignoring me myself, but there are so many people to talk to, the ones who ignore you really don't matter.

Reaction Score
Why not somebody just DM or PM him? The DM goes to his email and if he is okay, as we are all hoping, then he is likely to respond.

If somebody recently or in the past, had sent or received DMs or PMs to him back and forth, he just might respond to the DM. If you did actually meet him and had a pizza or a drink with him, then send him a DM or PM ( I don't know if they are the same thing)

Reaction Score
It's a two way ignore. If you have someone on ignore, you can only see the threads they start, not their replies in other threads.

Click your username in the top breadcrumb, then "Your Ignored Content." You have 14 people on ignore. It's pretty easy to accidentally ignore a forum, thread, or user. I get weekly DMs asking "why can't I see [forum, thread, user].

Im not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but it's something.

I'm not seeing anyone listed, any chance you can manually undo for me?

Reaction Score
So a question for those who know the answer. For how long has there been some iteration of the BY online? I started coming here in 1997-1998 when I was in law school at Pittsburgh. I think it was McDs back then, and I was PittsburghHuskyFan.

A brief history on the formation of the BY would be a great read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom