OT: - Hats off to Tom Brady | The Boneyard

OT: Hats off to Tom Brady

Curiouser
Reaction Score
As a lifelong Giants fan I hate the Pats and him and I am glad we are the only thing standing between him and two more Super Bowl rings, but damn there is no denying his greatness.

Unreal that he is going to another SB—at home—in year one in Tampa.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As a lifelong Giants fan I hate the Pats and him and I am glad we are the only thing standing between him and two more Super Bowls rings, but damn there is no denying his greatness.

He had some head scratcher throws, some easy passes dropped and a few Nolan Ryan worthy fast balls.

Him aging at home for another SB ring?

You'd feel silly if you bet against TB and they win.

Reaction Score
As a lifelong Giants fan I hate the Pats and him and I am glad we are the only thing standing between him and two more Super Bowls rings, but damn there is no denying his greatness.

Guy did everything to lose the game and still gets back to the Super Bowl which is in his home stadium. Dude has the biggest horseshoe up his arse. Feel terribly for Rodgers, not sure what more he can do.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Guy did everything to lose the game and still gets back to the Super Bowl which is in his home stadium. Dude has the biggest horseshoe up his arse. Feel terribly for Rodgers, not sure what more he can do.
I mean, I want to say luck, but TEN Super Bowls is absolutely nuts. Especially this year.

Reaction Score
Giants fan here. Never liked Tom Brady, and this maybe crazy to say, but I think if he wins this Super Bowl with Tampa, that really cements his legacy as the G.O.A.T. Not that he had to prove anything more as it is, but the fact he could do that in Tampa without Belichick says a lot.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Getting that uncatchable ball rewarded with a dpi with a clearly obvious one at the end of the first half gets ignored for a 14 point swing is just absurdly unacceptable. Nfl is a joke

the Q

Reaction Score
Of course not luck you don't luck into that much success. He's an amazing QB but the amount of breaks he's gotten could fill his mansion.

Starting with him clearly finishing the tucking process in Oakland.

Reaction Score
Brady talked Arians into going for it on 4th and 3 from midfield getting the 1st down and then the TD. Thats some power right there Brady is the coach TB.

Reaction Score
Starting with him clearly finishing the tucking process in Oakland.
Amazing pass.

Attachments

• 0202_oag-brady-tuck-rule-1000x711 (1).jpg
    0202_oag-brady-tuck-rule-1000x711 (1).jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 125

the Q

Reaction Score
Amazing pass.

Not to mention he should’ve gotten 15 yards for tripping Biekert during the recovery

Reaction Score
The Green Bay coach is going to be grilled for choosing field goal down the stretch. Really surprised they didn't go for it on fourth there. You've got Aaron Rodgers!
Lafluer coached the worst game I have seen in that kind of moment and Kevin King played the worst game I have seen in that kind of moment.

Reaction Score
JPP played great as well.
Giants should be kicking themselves for not ponying up and paying him to stay. He has been good elsewhere since he left. Give him credit for his working on rehab after his not so smart injury.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Of course not luck you don't luck into that much success. He's an amazing QB but the amount of breaks he's gotten could fill his mansion.

Well, he just sold his Tribeca mansion and picked up this nice cruiser for the waterways.

I'm thinking he still has plenty of storage for more luck.

1611532668557.png

Reaction Score
Lafluer coached the worst game I have seen in that kind of moment and Kevin King played the worst game I have seen in that kind of moment.
What the hell was he doing that game? End of the first half he calls a timeout, Bucs only have time for 1 pass because they are out of timeouts, all you have to do is defend the endzone and the sideline. He then goes for a two point conversion in the third quarter, why any coach does this when it's not late in the game makes zero sense to me and then he wusses out at the end of the game.

Packers D backs couldn't stay in front of anyone in the first half and Rodgers was on his back again. Rodgers one interception is on a clear pass interference where the guy jumps the route by grabbing the receiver's jersey to get inside. To start the second half Jones fumbles and sets up an easy TD for Bucs. I'm sure Rodgers thought his team letting him down was all over once McCarthy finally got fired but they did it again...

I just feel sorry for Rodgers, this will somehow make Brady's legacy even greater and hurt Rodgers legacy which doesn't seem fair at all.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Brady is GOAT.

Today was an entire team effort. That Miller TD and the fumble leading to last Buc TD were Packer FAILS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom