Hartford/Elm City Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Hartford/Elm City Thread

Reaction Score
The sad part is, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I could put up at least 2-3 dozen more of these tweets. He's a proven liar.

Reaction Score
Bro, I've argued with over the years on various Hartford Hockey pages and yes, you do loathe the Whalers. Again, you're not fooling anyone.

I might not like a few of their idiot fans that have harassed me, my friends, and hurled insults at my sister when she was 12 years old, but I don't hate the Whalers and I never did. I don't know who you are and I don't care, but I will support this team. I will support all of Hartford sports and I don't need them to honor a dead team to get me to show up to games like the cult. They will only support the teams that bend over backwards to to give them free tickets and promote the return of something that will never happen. At least not when the city and the state have no money and are trying to sell off the XL Center in hope that someone else will fix their mistakes. This isn't the forum for this discussion either. This is a topic about Hartford soccer and that's all it should be about.

Reaction Score

Yep, I said that after a Cult Member said that the USL team was going to be called "Whale City FC" and if any Wolf Pack fans went to game they'd be jumped "holligan style" for showing up in "their city". You really don't know what you're talking about and like I said, this isn't the forum for that. Also, really nice finding personal stuff and posting it on here while hiding behind a screen name. Really shows what type of "man" you are.

Reaction Score
And that one tweet says he won't support the USL team if there's a Whalers connection.. hmmm.. blue and green color scheme as I previously stated and he acted indifferent lol

Reaction Score
He's going to delete all these tweets too - again I know how this guy operates to well. He thinks we're idiots

Reaction Score
Keep going. You're the one that is looking like a creepy stalker who has some weird vendetta against someone that disagrees with you. Also, the Whalers were awful but they were still Hartford's team and I supported them. It's not my fault what's left of the fanbase has turned into a bunch of babies that have to try and fight people, including little children, and make Facebook Hate pages to make themselves feel better.

Reaction Score
Hahahhahahahaha yeah dude typing in your twitter handle and the word 'whalers' is totally stalking lol get exposed liar

Reaction Score
Keep going. You're the one that is looking like a creepy stalker who has some weird vendetta against someone that disagrees with you. Also, the Whalers were awful but they were still Hartford's team and I supported them. It's not my fault what's left of the fanbase has turned into a bunch of babies that have to try and fight people, including little children, and make Facebook Hate pages to make themselves feel better.

You don’t need to stalk something that is in plain sight and a total nuisance.

Reaction Score
He's going to delete all these tweets too - again I know how this guy operates to well. He thinks we're idiots

No, I won't delete those tweets because I'm not a child who runs and hides like you. You also forget that Blue and Green aren't just "Whalers colors" and that they stole them in the first place.

Reaction Score
You don’t need to stalk something that is in plain sight and a total nuisance.

It's sad that you think that way. He literally sat and went through my entire Twitter just to feel important. Also, he knows who I am while hiding behind a screen name.

Reaction Score
He reacted like when a cheater gets caught in the act and still tries to worm their way out of it or explain it away. What a hoot
No, I won't delete those tweets because I'm not a child who runs and hides like you. You also forget that Blue and Green aren't just "Whalers colors" and that they stole them in the first place.

I took screenshots of them anyways so no point ;)

Reaction Score
Lemme suggest one for you: 'IGotExposed'

Exposed as what? You didn't post one thing that proves anything. Most of those were between one moron and myself. You have also derailed a thread just to feel superior than me for what? Nothing because you did nothing and you proved nothing. I was a Whalers fan as a kid, and I still have respect for the team and some of the players (Dineen can go **** off), but after all of thing I went through with some of the fans I did hate them for that. I used to go to Fanniversary at Mayor Mike's with my dad and sister when I was younger. We'd talk to the good Whalers fans of the Booster Club, that actually cared about the team and Hartford Hockey and Hartford Sports, like Marty and the Victors all the time. Now they're gone and all we're left with is the scum of what I now call the Cult, and they act like you are and have to tear people down when they don't agree with them and stuff like this happens. Well, this will be my last comment to you two. Have fun hiding behind your screen names. Oh, I will still be posting but I will be ignoring you.

Reaction Score
Maybe this will motivate him to get off his computer and hit the treadmill. Probably not though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom