Happy Super Bowl Sunday boneyard | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Happy Super Bowl Sunday boneyard

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
That screen pass before the FG was something McDaniels stole from the Jets playbook, right?

Reaction Score
That screen pass before the FG was something McDaniels stole from the Jets playbook, right?

At first I thought it had to be some sort of a trick play, a double pass or something. But no, it appears to be one of the more ridiculous play calls ever. Not sure it matters though as Atlanta looks so much faster and so much more physical. Certainly didn't see the game playing out like this.

Reaction Score
The after party will be much less fun if this holds.
Laphroaig-Select-whisky-and-glass-an-Islay-dram.jpg

Reaction Score
It will be about an hour till the Falcons run an offensive play.

Reaction Score
At first I thought it had to be some sort of a trick play, a double pass or something. But no, it appears to be one of the more ridiculous play calls ever. Not sure it matters though as Atlanta looks so much faster and so much more physical. Certainly didn't see the game playing out like this.

We think it was a trick play the way Bennett looked upfield when he caught it. Obv didn't work lol.

Reaction Score
Not a Gaga fan, but that's a top 5 SB halftime. Of course Prince is still the undisputed #1.

I can't really remember watching a halftime show and thinking it was great. U2 was probably the closest but that was aided by 9/11 feelings. Bruno Mars put on a pretty good show too. I think the issue is the only bands whose music I like are just not as good as they were 30 years ago. I don't dislike Prince's music, but I don't like it either so there was really only a small chance I'd think he did great.

Reaction Score
GaGa was pretty friggin awesome

Start rant/ My big problem is a good chunk of it was the show and dancing with her not even singing. It's basically like watching a music video. I'd love it for an artist to just go out there and sing with the spectacle happening behind them. It's probably why I like Bruno Mars as much as I did, because he showed off his musical talent/end rant.

Reaction Score
Start rant/ My big problem is a good chunk of it was the show and dancing with her not even singing. It's basically like watching a music video. I'd love it for an artist to just go out there and sing with the spectacle happening behind them. It's probably why I like Bruno Mars as much as I did, because he showed off his musical talent/end rant.

It's the total package, not easy moving around the stadium like she did and still be able to sing. I liked Bruno too, but Gaga has way better songs.

Reaction Score
Patsy's DB just got faked out of his jock and it fell down around his ankles and tripped him. Poor guy.

Reaction Score
McDaniels is so off his game it's crazy. Pats playing like they have the heads up their rearends. Dropped passes, missed kicks, bad throws... pathetic

Reaction Score
Falcons are trying to run out clock in the third quarter.

Never take your foot off the gas. Not a good sign. Never give Belichock life.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom