Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's most likely flying to Lexington tomorrow. But this is great news.
who is reporting that other than will paxton? check out the psa twitter page theres nothing about diallo taking an unofficial to uk this weekend. If they were in the driver seat he would be on a plane out there right now for cal's gaudy show tonight.

Reaction Score
who is reporting that other than will paxton? check out the psa twitter page theres nothing about diallo taking an unofficial to uk this weekend. If they were in the driver seat he would be on a plane out there right now for cal's gaudy show tonight.
Yeah, I've been checking various UK recruiting sites and don't see any reports that Diallo is coming through this weekend.

Reaction Score
zags does not have a plug. look at hamidous twitter
images

zags confirmed diallo wont be going to kentucky this weekend, something one of our own beat reporters said last night. so yes he does have the plug.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He's coming tonight to announce that he'll be attending UK, and that both Houston & Cincy have been invited to the Big 12.

He'll depart in Emmert's limo, which will be driven by Jeff Hathaway.

And Warde will be his guest in the back of the limo, eating a box of donuts.

Reaction Score
Diallo & Purvis just followed each other. Polley followed him just recently as well. (EDIT: on Twitter. I don't know how to check things like that on Snapchat, which is really what the kids use these days)

UK, meanwhile, seem to have pulled ahead of Alabama in the race to sign Petty, one of the other top wings in the class of '17.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Diallo & Purvis just followed each other. Polley followed him just recently as well. (EDIT: on Twitter. I don't know how to check things like that on Snapchat, which is really what the kids use these days)

UK, meanwhile, seem to have pulled ahead of Alabama in the race to sign Petty, one of the other top wings in the class of '17.

Polley following HD is interesting, even more so if they weren't on visits at the same time.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Polley following HD is interesting, even more so if they weren't on visits at the same time.
There's only one reason he'd feel the need to follow hami out of the blue, someone told him they're gonna be future teammates. Pretty sure they don't have any prior connection.

Reaction Score
Diallo was meant to be a UCONN Husky back when Diarra committed and is now a frosh for us... Hoping we get the verbal tonite... followed by the LOI next month.

Reaction Score
Diallo was meant to be a UCONN Husky back when Diarra committed and is now a frosh for us... Hoping we get the verbal tonite... followed by the LOI next month.

You're a UConn fan that chose the name 'Ktuck911'?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Pretty sure we've already gotten a silent verbal.

Reaction Score
Talent leads to more talent IMO. So while I don't think that Bamba's decision is directly linked to Diallo's, I do think that getting one five-star guy makes it easier to get the next.

I mean, this is all the proof you need of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom