Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good luck - we will keep the light on for you at Hotel 6.
That was a weak prediction lol. Lets test your insider skills. When will he COMMIT? If at all?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don't use SnapChat or really care too, but if someone could PM me UConn players usernames it seems like a cool way to learn about our players. Thanks

Reaction Score
It might be bit tougher if Diallo commits to the Huskies, blocking Scruggs, Wilkes and Harvey.then goes pro next year.

Someone already mentioned that Harvey wasn't as concerned with PT his freshman year as some other prospective recruits. Pretty sure the ship has sailed on Scruggs, KW is a long shot.

Reaction Score
Someone already mentioned that Harvey wasn't as concerned with PT his freshman year as some other prospective recruits. Pretty sure the ship has sailed on Scruggs, KW is a long shot.
"Someone...mentioned" and "Pretty sure" are fair arguments to my hypothetical.

Who knows what teenagers really think when they're trying to carve out the best space for themselves. They've got to interpret the intentions of the most brilliant coaches and the most deceitful coaches while tracking what players have committed where, and figureout how it affects them.

We thought we were off Harvey's list for a while. Were we?
Wilkes didn't schedule a visit so we thought we lost him. He's back. Was he ever gone?
Scruggs loved us when he visited. Maybe that's changed, maybe not.
Maybe he comes if Wilkes comes.

We just speculate.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I feel good about Hami. He looked to be really close with the guys yesterday, and seems to fit in nicely. KO's been recruiting him really hard for really long, and when you add his relationship with the team, I think he'll be coming on board next year.

Reaction Score
"Someone...mentioned" and "Pretty sure" are fair arguments to my hypothetical.

Who knows what teenagers really think when they're trying to carve out the best space for themselves. They've got to interpret the intentions of the most brilliant coaches and the most deceitful coaches while tracking what players have committed where, and figureout how it affects them.

We thought we were off Harvey's list for a while. Were we?
Wilkes didn't schedule a visit so we thought we lost him. He's back. Was he ever gone?
Scruggs loved us when he visited. Maybe that's changed, maybe not.
Maybe he comes if Wilkes comes.

We just speculate.

I just don't remember who posted it. It's on either the HD or DJ Harvey thread.

Of course it's speculation. Just attempting to read the "recruiting tea leaves."

C

Chief00

Way to go out on a limb Chief. Always keepin' it real.

Quite frankly, I never said I was out on a limb; I was merely responding to speculation in this thread that he was "UConn Bound" after hanging out this weekend. But it's the BY - no need for context.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I never said I was out on a limb; I was merely responding to speculation in this thread that he was "UConn Bound" after hanging out this weekend. But it's the BY - no need for context.
A couple of us think he's UCONN bound but no one insinuated he was commuting this wknd..

Reaction Score
I actually said: "Great that he's hanging out with the team. Would be awesome if he made this a really nice Sunday afternoon for us." I wouldn't call it speculation. I would call it wishful thinking.

C

Chief00

That's why you need to leave to the Chief's of this World to sort this stuff out for you.

We may make it seem easy but it's not - True in retrospect all the casual fans knew someone is committing - but reality deals in cross currents and nuance.

C

Chief00

The bottomline is my guidance was correct - he did not commit last weekend. True, relatively easy call - but nevertheless accurate.

Reaction Score
The bottomline is my guidance was correct - he did not commit last weekend. True, relatively easy call - but nevertheless accurate.
Fair point. My sources are also telling me he won't commit today.

Reaction Score

My sources just informed me that Diallo will not be committing before noon today, and only a small chance this afternoon. However, later this week is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom