Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On Rodney Purvis' Snapchat Hami is shown in a video hanging out with all the guys. Almost like He was apart of the team. He didn't seem like a kid still deciding to me..
200_s.gif

Reaction Score
With all the hints and insider information on here that Diallo is UConn bound I think the board is going to explode in anger if he ultimately doesn't choose UConn. Crossing my fingers (and toes, and legs and arms!).
Won't happen, but think this would be worst case scenario: Diallo picks Arizona and we end up playing against him in 2017.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
With all the hints and insider information on here that Diallo is UConn bound I think the board is going to explode in anger if he ultimately doesn't choose UConn. Crossing my fingers (and toes, and legs and arms!).
I dont think they'll be mad at him... but a majority of the "insiders" here who have said they had knowledge of his leanings

Reaction Score
Won't happen, but think this would be worst case scenario: Diallo picks Arizona and we end up playing against him in 2017.

This is not close to the worst case scenario. You are wildly underrating the hatred for Cal many have.

Reaction Score
Great that he's hanging out with the team. Would be awesome if he made this a really nice Sunday afternoon for us.

Reaction Score
This is not close to the worst case scenario. You are wildly underrating the hatred for Cal many have.

Honestly think it would be even worse if he went to Kentucky.

/ bad joke

Reaction Score
Great that he's hanging out with the team. Would be awesome if he made this a really nice Sunday afternoon for us.
Best case scenario is that Kentucky loses out on their plan B while waiting for Diallo and then he commits to us!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
On Rodney Purvis' Snapchat Hami is shown in a video hanging out with all the guys. Almost like He was apart of the team. He didn't seem like a kid still deciding to me..
Any way to post the video?

Reaction Score
No one should do this. Posting anyone's snaps is wrong.
Yea I wouldn't post the vid if I could. But Purvis is a great guy he normally adds anyone who requests to follow him

Reaction Score
It might be bit tougher if Diallo commits to the Huskies, blocking Scruggs, Wilkes and Harvey......then goes pro next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom