Hailey Van Lith in the Portal | The Boneyard

Hailey Van Lith in the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yesterday I mentioned on another thread that some other big names were going to announce….and there should be perhaps another big name according to sources

Reaction Score
That is like saying there could be some cloud cover soon. How can you go wrong?
So if you have a reliable source that tells you there are two top players going to the portal and one immediately does….should I question his veracity…….and is sunny in California….thanks I respect all opinions

Reaction Score
Wow. This portal thing is spinning out of control. I feel for the coaches. They invest their time and energy (not to mention schools’ money) to go and watch the players, compete with other coaches to recruit them, train them and hope to build teams/programs with them for years, and wake up one morning and find out their hope/dream that they have worked so hard for is gone. The NIL deal is making the matter worse. The NCAA needs to do something about this.

Reaction Score
Lauren Betts and now Hailey Van Lith....
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reaction Score
Walz has been a person that embraced the Portal and now he is experiencing the other side of it. Hailey watched as Jeff played strangers over players that committed to him and eventually when you erode that loyalty you lose the loyalty you had too. In this case I think she will most likely end up back home so her parents can enjoy her last season as a college player.

The good news is he can go out and get all these Blue Chippers to replace her.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Wow. This portal thing is spinning out of control. I feel for the coaches. They invest their time and energy (not to mention schools’ money) to go and watch the players, compete with other coaches to recruit them, train them and hope to build teams/programs with them for years, and wake up one morning and find out their hope/dream that they have worked so hard for is gone. The NIL deal is making the matter worse. The NCAA needs to do something about this.
From an “elder”, who is all of 30 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22