Guess our next recruit | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Guess our next recruit

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Go with the hot hand-------Red Sox keep winning ergo Boston picks Connecticut first.

Reaction Score
Go with the hot hand-------Red Sox keep winning ergo Boston picks Connecticut first.
I think Boston picks UConn but she will drag it out and have a big ceremony, same with Jones. Horston on the other seems more no hype just make a decision and go with out player.

Reaction Score
it's going to take at least six moths for any potential UConn recruit to come up with a novel reveal method.........don't expect any announcements till Christmas..........;)

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
The only novel reveal method I can think of is to mail in your LOI and have UCONN Athletic department announce it via twitter. Now,m that would be noel;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Oh, I’m thinking at least 3 of those 4. But I was listing who would commit next. I think they’ll commit on different days.

I believe that First Night will be reinstituted this year. Recall that it was not held last year because of the work on the ceiling at Gampel. Let’s see who comes that weekend. I think we may see a very large group of kids from 2019 and 2020.

Griffin is a possibility for 2019 as well. She’s trending up.

I for one am looking forward to first night. UConn "first night" programs have become legendary. If you're a UConn lean, you're there. First night could also be called first look, as it will be the first time the general public will get to see the newest members of the team live in uniform. The pomp and pagentry that accompanies first night is second to none. The numerous team alumni that are always in attendance at first night help to make program special.

Reaction Score
I for one am looking forward to first night. UConn "first night" programs have become legendary. If you're a UConn lean, you're there. First night could also be called first look, as it will be the first time the general public will get to see the newest members of the team live in uniform. The pomp and pagentry that accompanies first night is second to none. The numerous team alumni that are always in attendance at first night help to make program special.

going to be interesting to see who exactly shows up............certainly going to be viewed in comparison to ND's big fall football weekend which I assume they will host again........UConn doesn't need 10-15 recruits to show up like ND did last year, just three or four of the best players from a couple of classes who are really serious about the Huskies.......

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say UConn's first 2019 commit will be Jordan Horston.

And I hope I'm wrong because I want her at SC, but my gut says I'm right.

I think Boston ends up at UConn as well but she'll drag it out. I don't think Jones ends up at UConn, but obviously nobody would be surprised if she did.. I just don't think she will.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say UConn's first 2019 commit will be Jordan Horston.

I think Boston ends up at UConn as well but she'll drag it out. I don't think Jones ends up at UConn, but obviously nobody would be surprised if she did.. I just don't think she will.

where do you think Jones will end up.......Stanford or ND?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

I appreciate your candor. You could very well be right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom