Guess our next recruit | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Guess our next recruit

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Anyone else think that Kim Mulkey did not age well. Too much sun down in Texas
That is exactly what I've been thinking for the past two years, especially the "too much sun" part.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
Hopefully there is too much good basketball out there to criticize personal appearance.
Is it a criticism or an observation? But yes, there is enough basketball out there to stay away from that kind of comment.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Didn't someone report that this was owing to a rare health issue of some sort? Or a side effect of the meds taken for it? I don't think this is her natural look.
Yes. Unfortunately Kim was diagnosed with Bell's Palsey in 2012 for which I believe she continues to take meds. So please let's just end this conversation about her looks. Fortunately, her poor coaching and commentaries are there to supersede any other talk.

Reaction Score
Off season can be VERY VERY Boring. Anyone want to guess who our next recruit will be????

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The ones on the 2019 radar screen are Boston, Amihere, Jones, and Horston. Maybe others I'm forgetting or unaware of.

I'll go with Boston, we have been recruiting her for a long time and she is fairly local. She must also know we have a huge need for her. Horston to follow.

But who knows.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm thinking positive. Jones and Boston and Horston and Amihere. And championships.
Oh, I’m thinking at least 3 of those 4. But I was listing who would commit next. I think they’ll commit on different days.

I believe that First Night will be reinstituted this year. Recall that it was not held last year because of the work on the ceiling at Gampel. Let’s see who comes that weekend. I think we may see a very large group of kids from 2019 and 2020.

Griffin is a possibility for 2019 as well. She’s trending up.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The ones on the 2019 radar screen are Boston, Amihere, Jones, and Horston. Maybe others I'm forgetting or unaware of.

I'll go with Boston, we have been recruiting her for a long time and she is fairly local. She must also know we have a huge need for her. Horston to follow.

But who knows.
Aubrey Griffin is a possibility. There’s mutual interest.

JordyG

Reaction Score
I think it’s a toss-up between Sam Brunelle and LeBron James.
Not a chance. LeBron would only choose to change teams if that team had less talent than the one he's leaving.

Reaction Score
Samantha Brunelle. :D:D

I think she will really be crucial lengthening the court as KLS graduates. I think Geno will have to rein her in with the long bombs, girl has no conscience.

Reaction Score
Van Lith, Bueckers and Boston will be in Argentina playing 3x3 in the Youth Olympic Games in mid-October so they won't be attending First Night. Other recruits will be there.

Im hoping for commitments from Van Lith ASAP, then Watson and then Caroline Bachus... We can sprinkle in a Maddie Burke or Cameron Brink.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
I'm thinking positive. Jones and Boston and Horston and Amihere. And championships.
If Uconn signs all four of them there better be some championships or the BY will implode and so will Geno's reputation. But then, there are some superstars among them and Geno usually wins NC when he has at least one superstar.

JordyG

Reaction Score
If Uconn signs all four of them there better be some championships or the BY will implode and so will Geno's reputation. But then, there are some superstars among them and Geno usually wins NC when he has at least one superstar.
Implosion is an understatement.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Im hoping for commitments from Van Lith ASAP, then Watson and then Caroline Bachus... We can sprinkle in a Maddie Burke or Cameron Brink.

UConn seemingly is out on Burke.

Cameron Brink is on another level and top target.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Mighty quiet in the yard the past few days. We could use a few verbals from some highly coveted recruits to liven things up around here.

Verbals fron Jones, Boston, Amihere and Horston would do it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom