Greyson Allen strikes again | The Boneyard

Greyson Allen strikes again

Reaction Score
I dislike Grayson as much as anyone, but tell me one guy who has ever played basketball that hasnt stuck his hip out?

Reaction Score
Has he never received a hard foul from a team telling him "that crap won't fly here"? Not even UNC?

Roy Williams teams aren't exactly known to be tough but Jesus, put one on that

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
If that isn’t Grayson there is no whistle and we aren’t even discussing. However, it was him so carry on.

Reaction Score
I agree he got better coaching on how to disguise his awfulness. Cheers to that.
I mean, I would call it a foul, but since they couldn’t they had to call something. All 3 commentators at half said it wasn’t a flagrant too. Stupid play, but nothing crazy.

Reaction Score
He definitely stuck his rear end in the open court out to stop the player's progress. You can see he clearly meant to do it. I'm not sure it warranted a flagrant, but it was a foul. The halftime folks apologizing for him are nuts. He tried to do it, and he did it. He has to be smarter than that. He has a reputation and he needs to avoid that. He's kept out of stuff like that this year, but it was bush.

Reaction Score
I like how he posed while hoisting a stupid shot all in the hopes of drawing a foul on the final Duke possession. Fitting end to his ACC career.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He stuck his hip out to knock a guy down.

That’s idiotic.

That’s a flagrant foul every which way.

On another officiating note...on the late charge by Allen, there are about 315 DI coaches who would not be able to get the refs to go to the monitor like K got them to do tonight.

Reaction Score
If he didn't play for Duke, no excuses would be made for him. That was purposeful no ifs ands or 'butts' about it. I'm not a violent person but why ni one has taken him out is beyond me. If and when he gets on an NBA court he will get his if he still pulls his crap.

Reaction Score
While the refs are mulling their decision on Allen’s hipcheck, Coach K can be seen at the end of the coaching line glaring at the crew with the intent of intimidation. Pretty much a “you wouldn’t dare to call my Grayson with a flagrant foul” scowl. Good news is unlike the past that look seems to have less impact than it used to.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

Rod Sellers could fix that too

Reaction Score

I'm ok with it on a moving screen/pick but open court with a guy running out full speed to fill the lanes on a fast break, that's basically a trip no different. It's a typical cheap shot by a kid with the history to do so, good call by the ref crew no doubt.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

If you did this at LA fitness you’d have a fight on your hands.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yeah, I hate Grayson Allen as much as the next guy, but this isn't nearly as bad as all the times he tripped dudes on the court. It should've been a foul but not a flagrant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom