Greyson Allen strikes again | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Greyson Allen strikes again

Reaction Score
Not unbelievable just inevitable. Get that young man some anger management. Can just imagine his report card in kindergarten 'doesn't work and play well with others'.

Reaction Score
Allen is from the same royal lineage as Christian Laetnner.... the Duke of Tooles... the distinguishing genetic traits...delusions of grandeur marked by child like fits of rage, smugness, a sense of entitlement, and mistaken belief their excrement doesn't stink.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I hate Grayson Allen as much as the next guy, but this isn't nearly as bad as all the times he tripped dudes on the court. It should've been a foul but not a flagrant.
He's an imbecile, sort of like dramond green. You don't get the benefit of the doubt for being an idiot.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He's an imbecile, sort of like dramond green. You don't get the benefit of the doubt for being an idiot.

Which is why I didn't give him the benefit of the doubt when he tripped guys for a 2nd and 3rd time. This was far less egregious.

Reaction Score
Which is why I didn't give him the benefit of the doubt when he tripped guys for a 2nd and 3rd time. This was far less egregious.
You're right, it was far less egregious.
Which doesn't mean it wasn't idiotic in its own right, and worthy of the penalty received.
The kid is a Moron. He created the scrutiny that surrounds him, by acting like a moron.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
You're right, it was far less egregious.
Which doesn't mean it wasn't idiotic in its own right, and worthy of the penalty received.
The kid is a Moron. He created the scrutiny that surrounds him, by acting like a moron.

It was idiotic, but I've seen that move on the court a million times. Should've been a foul, I wouldn't give a flagrant myself. I'm not gonna cry for the kid though, he made his bed and now has to lie in it.

I agree with the poster(s) that have said he's not gonna get away with this crap in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Might seem like a mean thought to some...but I can not wait for him to get hammered for the 1st time playing in the NBA.

Reaction Score
lol at the idea that he's gotten past his tripping antics and is a reformed guy.

He's a POS and will always be a POS. A Coach K posterboy through and through.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It was idiotic, but I've seen that move on the court a million times. Should've been a foul, I wouldn't give a flagrant myself. I'm not gonna cry for the kid though, he made his bed and now has to lie in it.

I agree with the poster(s) that have said he's not gonna get away with this crap in the NBA.

There was absolutely no basketball play at all. it had to be a flagrant.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I wish I got to play against this kid.

On a layup attempt he would've ended up in the 3rd row....with the basketball.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if this player was ejected from the game...if not I would hope his coach put him on the bench.
It was called a flagrant 1. He was not ejected. I'm not sure how, but he wasn't. Couldn't tell you whether or not he was benched.

Reaction Score
Nothing compared to this:

Holy crap that’s awful. I mean even if the guy had continuously been basket hanging with a 40 point lead late in the game you can’t launch him off the base of the hoop. That was horrible I hope he was tossed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom