Grayson Allen | The Boneyard

Grayson Allen

Reaction Score
The vintage Kemba/Shabazz "snap head back" to go along with the typical Duke flop.

This is the flop of the year as far as I'm concerned.

Reaction Score
Luke Kennard is a better player. Don't get the Grayson Allen hype

Grayson has been banged up all year, which probably explains his huge decrease in efficiency. Both are very good college players, I don't see much NBA potential for either.

Reaction Score
Cdw1Ps4UsAAhbcd.0.0.jpg

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I've said this before: I wish he wasn't such a DB Dukie, cuz I love his game.

Reaction Score
A referee has to be dreadful to accept that as a foul call. If anything a kid like that would make me laugh and blow the whistle agains him. That is just plain awful refereeing and there's a lot of it out there.

Reaction Score
Damn you know early on this season kid got on camera and performed a whole monologue detailing his reflections on his actions last year, what they have earned him regarding his reputation, what they have done to his and Duke's names, and how he will carry said names in a respectable fashion this season. I naively thought it was a great demonstration of a (slowly) maturing young man, and I no longer hated the kid any more beyond the steady degree of mild-moderate level of distaste I have for all Puke players.

But man... what a disappointment; it has resurfaced and actually gotten worse as this young season has gone on. Makes one hate him twice as bad as before. But then again, what program has as consistently attracted and featured so many s---heads like this one? Is that kid a straight sociopath or something? What has Coach K (not) telling his players all these years?

Last edited:

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Damn you know early on this season kid got on camera and performed a whole monologue detailing his reflections on his actions last year, what it has earned him regarding his reputation, what it does to his and Duke's names, and how he will carry said names in a respectable fashion this season. I naively thought it was a great demonstration of a (slowly) maturing young man, and I no longer hated the kid any more beyond the steady degree of mild-moderate level of distaste I have for all Puke players.

But man... what a disappointment; it has resurfaced and actually gotten worse as this young season has gone on. Makes one hate him twice as bad as before. Is that kid a straight sociopath or something? WTF is Coach K (not) telling this kid?

Worst thing about it -- it's a NATURAL reaction. It's instinctual, not pre-meditated. I think that's why he reacted the way he did, he can't even believe how big of a piece of $}{!t he is, and he hates himself for it. He is a dirty player down to his core, and he can't even help it.

Never got his @$$ kicked for acting the way he is... for so long... it's ingrained in him now.

Reaction Score
Worst thing about it -- it's a NATURAL reaction. It's instinctual, not pre-meditated. That tells me he is a dirty player down to his core, and he can't even help it.

What a piece of $}{!T!
Like I said, I think he's an actual sociopath. That he can pull that nasty, unsportsmanlike, and frankly childish ish repeatedly, get on national television television and sing a song of revelation, then just a few games later start pulling the same ish repeatedly, and when caught in-game and put in timeout he absolutely loses his mind, points right to some form of antisocial personality disorder.

I wonder if he's ever considered the potential safety hazards i.e. injury risk for those on which he inflicts his little behavioral outbursts.

Edit I'm actually accidentally referencing the recent tweet posted in the CBB 16-17 thread.

Reaction Score
Like I said, I think he's an actual sociopath. That he can pull that nasty, unsportsmanlike, and frankly childish ish repeatedly, get on national television television and sing a song of revelation, then just a few games later start pulling the same ish repeatedly, and when caught in-game and put in timeout he absolutely loses his mind, points right to some form of antisocial personality disorder.

I wonder if he's ever considered the potential safety hazards i.e. injury risk for those on which he inflicts his little behavioral outbursts.
A sociopath doesn't throw a tantrum like he just did.

It's not shocking a kid named Grayson grew up to be a spoiled tw*t.

Reaction Score
A sociopath doesn't throw a tantrum like he just did.

It's not shocking a kid named Grayson grew up to be a spoiled tw*t.
How to Tell a Sociopath from a Psychopath

"Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned."

Edit The last sentence partially describes his on-court "crimes" too. He may not fit the description of an archetypal sociopath (many patients don't; it's an archetype) but as I said it has to be some form of antisocial personality disorder.

Last edited:

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

That's how a spoiled 6 year old acts in the mall with their parents -- not a college basketball player on a national stage. Pathetic.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
ESPN halftime show for UK/Ville is straight up KILLING this punk.

So much new respect for Jay Williams who completely tore him a new one. Even insinuating he wasn't worthy of repping Dook. "That's showing who your character is and that's unfortunate".

Someone else called him a "petulant toddler".

And Jay Williams says he's surprised no one's taken a swing at this Clearasil deficient puke.

I'm pretty stoned and realize this post would fail most Journalism 101 classes. But, I've got toaster strudel cooking and it's taking the lion's share of my attention not to burn those f^ers right now. I already burnt the crap out of 11 Trader Joe's taquitos.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Everyone knows he is a dirty player so the trip wasn't entirely surprising but that reaction..Wow. What a performance! Bravo psycho!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom