Graduate Transfer: Kameron Rooks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Graduate Transfer: Kameron Rooks

Reaction Score
how about a few years ago... Sean Rooks... Very sad/unfortunate indeed though...

Ew CSN manipulating Google results. I had it filtered by last 7 days and the article said posted 4 days ago.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Looks like Rooks' Dad died a few days ago. Sad.

In the political climate we today, this comes off as such harsh snark if you read it right :eek:

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Did his parents send him to the carribean as a grad present? Thought this was common knowledge.

Im just glad we can set our hearts on another kid.

Reaction Score

Got his release today. Teams can start officially reaching out. Hope we're involved.

I'm sure we reached out. We were in his final 5 (although we were prioritizing Brimah at that point).

Reaction Score
I'm sure we reached out. We were in his final 5 (although we were prioritizing Brimah at that point).
If there's anybody we should be go hard after right now it's this kid... we are kinda wasting our time chasing anybody now, for the most part, that's any good (frontcourt wise) that's gonna be eligible this coming Fall... He's a perfect fit here for right now....

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Not sure what their scholarship situation is, but they may be landing Chase Jeter this weekend.

Even if they get Jeter, they'd still have 2 scholarships left over.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Depends on whether he wants to start. He would certainly be starting here, don't see that at Gonzaga.

Not sure where you are getting this from. The only guy with the size or bulk to play the 5 on their roster is the Danish kid who redshirted for them last year. Williams and Tillie are both four-men from my understanding.

I'd love to have Rooks, but I don't know if we offer something Gonzaga doesn't PT-wise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom