GoT Season Seven | Page 22 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
How much strategy does it really take to beat white walkers? They literally send the army of the dead at you in massive waves. Have dragon glass, lot's of numbers, and dont' f up.

Every solider that dies can be turned into a member of their army. So as your troops decline, their forces grow. Seems like a big problem to me.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Won't happen. Jaime is on a redemptive arc, but he only becomes a true Jedi when he strikes down the Sith Lord. Unfortunate, that Cersei is his sister-lover. Hard to be redeemed if Arya cuts your face off with a knife to steal your kill.

There's also something poetic about being both the Kingslayer and The Queenslayer. And if he's still standing afterwards, he might be the best game player of them all! Talk about your one man regime change.

EDIT: @CTMike got there first

intlzncster

Reaction Score
That money is never making it back to Kings Landing. It will be melted this week along with a great portion of the Lannister army.

If I'm the Iron Bank, I'm sailing to High Garden and picking it up myself.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Every solider that dies can be turned into a member of their army. So as your troops decline, their forces grow. Seems like a big problem to me.

Sure, but what's your strategy? Dragon glass disintegrates. Dragons burn. Doesn't take a rocket scientist. Pretty sure Pot Pie could sort that out.

Reaction Score
can someone rehash the episode plan here. So we get 6 episodes going on now...then how many in the second half of Season 7? And when does that second half begin?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
can someone rehash the episode plan here. So we get 6 episodes going on now...then how many in the second half of Season 7? And when does that second half begin?

We get 7 episodes this season. Then next season there are 6. Lame but it is what it is.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Mad Men pulled that shiiiit on me too. Worked out in the end, but annoying as f during the break.

P.s. Cersei dies in four episodes, rigbt?
Jamie kills Cersei then himself, Dany gets comfortable on the Iron Throne for about 30 seconds, pan out to see White Walkers utterly destroying her new kingdom, she glances over at Jon... then break till next year.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Mad Men pulled that shiiiit on me too. Worked out in the end, but annoying as f during the break.

P.s. Cersei dies in four episodes, rigbt?

I think she makes it until next season.

Reaction Score
I think she makes it until next season.

Maybe as a dethroned prisoner, but not as Queen. Her defeat is going to be the book-end before intermission. It almost has to be in order to turn a mere 7 episodes into a season.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Euron is dumb dumbs too. Cersei will gladly pay him Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Perhaps, but everyone else seems to stare stupidly in the distance when things inevitably don't go their way.

Euron doesn't strike me as that kind of guy. He might literally bite Cersei's head off.

Reaction Score
Perhaps, but everyone else seems to stare stupidly in the distance when things inevitably don't go their way.

Euron doesn't strike me as that kind of guy. He might literally bite Cersei's head off.

Don't get me wrong---the guy plays a great, loveable villian, but he is a one dimensional character and a dumb dumbs. Even Ramsey knew enough not to mock the hand that was feeding him until he was named a Bolton. Euron? Dumb dumbs sticks his finger in Jaime's eye whenever possible. All without so much as a formal engagement.

Dumb dumbs. Little Theon is gonna get him.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong---the guy plays a great, loveable villian, but he is a one dimensional character and a dumb dumbs. Even Ramsey knew enough not to mock the hand that was feeding him until he was named a Bolton. Euron? Dumb dumbs sticks his finger in Jaime's eye whenever possible. All without so much as a formal engagement.

Dumb dumbs. Little Theon is gonna get him.

He suffers from arrogance, I'll give you that.

But You just don't like him cause he has flair. Was it that weird leather jacket that did it?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I just want to chime in that even though Targaryans have a history of incest, Im not sure Dany and Jon will somehow get married. (Although I do expect he may ride a dragon).

But it is worth noting that Sansa and Dany are equally related to Jon, Sansa a first cousin, Dany an aunt. But we know Jon has a thing for redheads. Not sure what I think will happen, but fingers crossed for an Arkansas 3 way.

Reaction Score
I just want to chime in that even though Targaryans have a history of incest, Im not sure Dany and Jon will somehow get married. (Although I do expect he may ride a dragon).

But it is worth noting that Sansa and Dany are equally related to Jon, Sansa a first cousin, Dany an aunt. But we know Jon has a thing for redheads. Not sure what I think will happen, but fingers crossed for an Arkansas 3 way.
tumblr_mm15geOGp51qz97cwo1_500.jpg

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Don't be a buzz kill. You're supposed to be a free-love hippie. Targaryan orgies for all! Sansa, Dany, Jon, throw Tyrion in there for good measure....and you have one hell of a pr0n.

EDIT: I wrote this before I read your second paragraph. You're on the right track. Just gotta insert the dwarf* in there. Carry on.

*yes I did mean that

intlzncster

Reaction Score

I know the statement is facetious, but i hate this: "As hesitant as we are to contradict the Mother of Dragons (especially when she’s in full, imperious queen mode), we should probably stand up for Ned Stark here."

Errebody ignoring that Dany kinda sucks. My roommates (girls) love her cause she's a 'powerful' woman. Sure, she's learning on the job, but my god is she slow about it. She's an overly confident, ordained by god sort. Don't like it.

Reaction Score
I know the statement is facetious, but i hate this: "As hesitant as we are to contradict the Mother of Dragons (especially when she’s in full, imperious queen mode), we should probably stand up for Ned Stark here."

Errebody ignoring that Dany kinda sucks. My roommates (girls) love her cause she's a 'powerful' woman. Sure, she's learning on the job, but my god is she slow about it. She's an overly confident, ordained by god sort. Don't like it.

Yeah Dany is annoying now and her act is getting old.

The over the top "powerful woman" bit also doesn't hold up. Her entire position today/all her titles is based on: she was arranged to marry Drogo, someone gave her dragon eggs that hatched and she is immune to fire and can control said dragons because she is a Targ. None of this was accomplished on any of her own doing.

She wouldn't be where she is today if not for Jorah, Drogo, Daario, the big guy in Qarth, and of course her (male) "children". Jorah and Daario basically doing it only for her looks. Quarth man doing it for her dragons. And the dothraki doing it for Khal Drago (why they follow her and abandon their tradition is sort of unclear as well). Again none of this based on anything shes actually done.

There has never been one scene of her actually trying to learn how to fight or protect herself even though she has been planning her assault on Westeros for years now. She gets everyone else to do her dirty work while she either sits and watches or isn't even around for it (Greyworm, Jorah, Daario 1.0 taking the first city (Astapor I think).

Her one cool/powerful moment was when she tricked the slaver, fried him with her Dragons, and stole the Unsullied from him. Props for that, but other than that she's basically been living off her looks and heritage.

To close: she's self-righteous, arrogant, petulant, and kind of dumb. There are plenty of strong and powerful women on GOT, but why Dany seems to be the champion of this doesn't make much sense.

Reaction Score

She sucks.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

That's reality. But Jon thinks Sansa is a his half sister, and thinks he's totally unrelated to Daenerys (but hates her family). Maybe when that perception changes.

The only reason marriage comes up with Jon and Dany is that she keeps talking about how she will use marriage to forge an alliance, and needs a husband. There don't appear to be other eligible options for her, unless Jamie throws over Cersei for the younger blond and gets a vibrator attachment for that hand.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
She sucks.

You guys exaggerate her failings and ignore what she's managed despite them. She got out of that recent predicament with the Dothraki on her own, and rather cleverly.

I wish they'd picked a real blonde. Emilia Clarke is cute, but looks much better with her real hair color.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom