Got a conundrum here | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Got a conundrum here

Reaction Score
After much dithering, I’m wearing my Boneyard classic (golf outing) tee. It has the fierce husky on the back with the Boneyard URL and the front says Boneyard. I can represent without being obnoxious. Problem solved
And no one there knows the shirt is at least 15 years old... ;^)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Ok, we must now part ways here my former BY colleague! When I attend all Maryland Terps women’s games I proudly wear my UConn T-shirts and Blue Husky pullover. It absolutely is a conversation starter (and ended!) about WCBB. Plus blue Always looks good (except for Carolina or Duke Blue).... ;)
I see some people at USMNT games wearing Barcelona or ManU jerseys. It just makes no sense to me. I mean you are either for the Red, White and Blue.....or you're a commie @#$%*$*. :rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I see some people at USMNT games wearing Barcelona or ManU jerseys. It just makes no sense to me. I mean you are either for the Red, White and Blue.....or you're a commie @#$%*$*. :rolleyes:

or you are a fan of good soccer (football)

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
About seven or eight years ago, I went to a football game in Knoxville — Tennessee vs. Montana. After Montana was (unsurprisingly) pummeled on the field, the heckling, shouting, and general unpleasantness as we walked back to the car was appalling. There isn’t even any history there...

I have a tshirt that says “Sorry Not Sorry” that I’ll (hopefully) be wearing at TBA next January in support of Evina. If I’m going to get anywhere as much crap as we got from the football fans, I’m going to earn it.
I believe there is a thin line between bravery and lunacy and I’m not sure where you stand. I’m sure the LV’s are going to be better next year but that game is shaping up as a severe beat down. There will,IMO, not be any happy faces wearing orange.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
So, I’ve moved to the Orlando area, as many know, and I’m married to a guy from South Bend IN who grew up an ND fan. (He attended Georgetown, but that’s another story). Anywho, the only ND team he roots for now is football. As it turns out, ND is playing Iowa State in a bowl game here and we have tickets.
My conundrum is this; I kinda root for ND football (except when they played UConn. We both wanted the Huskies to win for different reasons) so should I just wear a generic blue shirt or do I proudly wear my Huskies gear. I want to wear the Huskies shirt but my husband gave me the fish eye. He’ll roll his eyes and live with it though
so, whattya think?
Seriously!?

Reaction Score
I wore Green in Honor of My Desr Father who recently passed away. He played Basketball at ND under Moose Krause. Anyone here know of him? Heh Heh

Reaction Score
Watch it Nan. Notre Dame fans are sneaky. They wine you, dine you, they might even marry you to bring you into the fold. Hope you and yours have a safe and wonderful New Years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom