Goodman: UCONN has positive COVID test, shutting down. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Goodman: UCONN has positive COVID test, shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Attach files
Nothing I've seen or read makes me think anything other than our Governor is trying to do what's best for everyone in the state based on the best available information. It's a tough juggling act.
Serious question.. Do not know answer.. Are family members of athletes allowed to visit on campus during COVID ?? Or meet off campus for a meal/pizza??Or are they truly isolated from everyone??

Reaction Score
I am. One case. Is the kid sick? Has he been retested? Will Hernandez of the Giants tested positive. They held the other offensive lineman out for a few days, did tests and they came back. That is reasonable.

High end athletes rarely have anything beyond a mild fever. They have little to fear from Covid. Heat stroke, concussions, complications of serious injuries, are a bigger threat. In checking the internet, there was a Red Sox pitcher (who, with proper rest, is expected to completely recover) and A 350 pound Indiana OL who had serious cases. And we're shutting down the entire team for two weeks?

In Connecticut over 60+% of Covid deaths happened in long term care facilities. Keep the athletes away from the vulnerable population. Test the other players. Twice. If they are clear, don't shut down for two weeks.
Edwardo Rodriguez and Ryquell Armestead say hi...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Attach files

Serious question.. Do not know answer.. Are family members of athletes allowed to visit on campus during COVID ?? Or meet off campus for a meal/pizza??Or are they truly isolated from everyone??
Not after 10pm or before 5 am.

So, the answer is yes? So long as it's in the 17 hours of a day between 10pm and 5am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom